Replies

• You are 100% correct in all your words Marlene.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• When you open this, below...A box will pop open in the bottom left of your screen, its a brief video of why Biden is ...."well you know"

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=23f47ae42f&attid=0...

• Either Trump and a Clean Sweep of the Houses of Congress, or the continued loss of Our Nation. All else is Sidewalk Superintendents and Monday Morning Quarter Backs.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• The choice is either success or failure. Either Trump or losing to the same old agendas.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Colonel, it must be difficult to wake every morning and crawl out of the toilet with that attitude.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lynn...

I wouldn't know...  However, it doesn't seem to be a problem for you.  You manage to do it two or three times a day.

• Colonel, I truly believe that what galls you most about Trump is that "You are not Him!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• No human being is 100% of everything.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I get calls from the young Republicans, as well. When I ask what candidates the money will go to, even when I ask if it will only go to MAGA candidates, they can't tell me. I'm not supporting RHINOS.

• Colonel, after reading your rhetoric for so long it is hardly surprising that you received "Canned Responses." 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.