ADMIN

MINORITY-QUOTES, relatable quotes, motivational funny ...

The "silent majority" was mentioned by President Nixon in 1969, who labeled middle Americans who weren't protesting the Vietnam war or joining the counter culture — two activities being over-reported by the media of the day. The silent majority didn't speak up much but respected traditional American values with a good-natured approach to political issues.

They were silent, but they voted. In 1972, Nixon was re-elected with one of the largest landslides in U.S. history — 520 electoral votes to only 17 for McGovern.

Today, most Americans focus on work and family and trust that our elected officials will work for us, and if they don't, the folks who pay attention to such stuff will vote them out.

But after five years of hysteria over Donald Trump, the media have hyped so many radical liberal causes to the point where many conservative Americans feel they are an endangered minority. If we speak up, we feel we will be ridiculed or ostracized by our friends and co-workers or even lose our jobs. People with conservative bumper stickers have had their cars vandalized, and those wearing patriotic clothing have been harassed and physically assaulted.

There are so many issues that face us that we can easily be overwhelmed and simply give up on political discourse, which furthers the idea that liberals rule the day.

But the silent majority in the United States is waking up — not in a uniform manner, but on an issue-by-issue basis. They know what their eyes are seeing on the nightly news, and they aren't fooled one bit by blatant liberal spin.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_silent_majority_is_rapidly_becoming_the_angry_majority.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's the difference if the majority is angry! After the Government of Venezuela threw their country under the bus, they were mad too. Now the are starving to death or on the way here. BTW:9304681490?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Spike Protein And Blood cells

BREAKING DISCOVERY! What COVID Injections Do To Your BLOOD! Doctor Releases Horrific Findings!
  • 45,000 Minimun Dead From Vaccine

45000 dead from the Covid Vaccines
    Lawsuit filed -whistleblower Affidavit 45K reported deaths from vaccine. Stay Tune!!
  • DONT BLAME ME, I VOTED TRUMP! I personally blame everybody that didn't! Biden has lied to you people for 47 years and you believed his crap yet again. 

• How many voted for Bidan?  Consider this...

5th Grader Logic – Perfect Understanding

The impossibility of a Biden win is mathematically trivial for a 5th grader to understand. 

Dominion allocated .74 vote for each DJT vote.  1.26 for every Biden.  Adds up to 2.

The algorithm.   It keeps every dictator in power and totally fools the people.

5AM Nov 3rd CNN reported 158 million registered voters in USA. 

In a high turnout election (going back 200 years) the turnout is not over 65%. 

For this discussion use 75% to be generous.  Multiply times maximum registered.

158 million times 75% computes to 118.5 million voting (max). 

10PM CNN reported DJT got 74 million.    Let that sink in for a moment.

118.5 minus 74 = 44.5 (million) remaining for Bidan.  Now counting stops/starts over and over.

When the counting finally stopped Biden got 80 million. 

80 plus 74 = 154 (million) voter turnout.  IMPOSSIBLE. 

Now go one step further...reverse the algorithm to get true vote count.  Simple.

Divide 74 by .74 to get the real number of DJT votes = 100 million.  5th Grade math.

Hmmm…how many (max) are remaining for Bidan?  118.5 minus 100 = 18.5 million.

So, do Patriots believe the outcome?  NOT A CHANCE.  Time to fix it, PERIOD.

This is an insurrection and our military watched and recorded it all in detail.

Our military has the Constitutional duty to fix this NOW. 

There is so much Trump support the military does NOT need to red pill everyone.

100 million votes for DJT out of 158 million – never seen this kind of support.

The Congress and Courts joined The Dark Side and embraced the massive fraud.

• Excellent post. That is the number I came up with back in February. He also won 47 out of the 50 states. Of these, California & New York narrowly  came up Democrat. Off hand, I can't remember the third state. 

• IMHO commie pelosi has just "dug her own pit" - -she has not accepted McCarthy's appointees to her January 6 commission, so McCarthy is appointing his own commission to investigate the January 6th incident, so the truth is going to come out.  Pelosi's own involvement in that mess will finally be revealed and, with any luck, the black capitol police  lieutenant, Michael Leroy Byrd, will be publicly exposed as the murderer of Ashli Babbitt.  The fallout from all of that should be interesting to watch.

• Byrd is the name associated with the murder. Let the investigation begain! 

• Our Government reminds me of a cheap soap opera. amnesia anyone? 

• Our Government has almost totally gone to the Dark Side.

This reply was deleted.