Replies

• We need to re-establish the firing squad. ...or let me show him what we would do at 1/4 inch at a time in Vietnam. He is a certifiable TRATER and  TEAROIST that needs to pay, money and body for what he has done to my Nation Under God.

• The article is correct and corroborates any other investigation's findings on the subject which confirms the left is lying throught their teeh and for one reason only.......control.

• I always thought giving a Communist from Kenya “Squatters Rights” to The Whitehouse was the biggest SCAM in history but this PLANdemic surpasses even that.

• BOTH ARE TREASON PERSONIFIED.

• ADMIN

Yes for now, until the Liberals create some other scam to ripp-off the world and grab power. Then the pandemic will be small potatoes 

• You are spot on.   

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND DESTROYING AMERICA.

• The biggest fraud is perpetrated every day when some government employee says, "Hi. I'm from the Government and I'm here to help you."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• POLITICAL WHORES USING A MANMADE VIRUS TO TERRORIZE THE WORLD.

US FIRST AND THEN THE WORLD.

DIVINE INTERVENTION SORELY NEEDED.

• lets also not forget that since Covid is NOT an air born disease, keeping and closing borders WOULD have limited its spread. This comes back to one singular point: all the deaths of it in the US are the DIRECT FAULT of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. They are the ones who fought for the open borders that brought Covid into the US.

• This is easily a conclusion that should enjoy a consensus here.

And RINO enablers would also be easily included. IMHO

This reply was deleted.