Replies

• Yes indeed  !

• What the media dose not tell you. Over 70% of the REAL Vaccine problems are with Females. From death, miscarriage, baby death and more. It actually is invading the mother's DNA. Models the femail baby DNA so that it will have problems getting pregnant also.  The FDA will not tell you this because Chinese controlled Big Pharma will lose BILLIONS of dollars. It will be easier for China to finish taking over the world with smaller population. The FDA did not do the min 5 year test/evaluation to prove long term safety.  Have the FDA Prove that I am wrong.  They can not!!!

• If you were a genocidal, wouldn't you go after the most complicated, delicately organized, and most prone to failure component if tampered with?

Womens processes are more complex than mens. You prefer killing the men to avoid physical defense from your aggression, not to break the reproduction paradigm.

• You are incorrect. Strategically speaking. one male can fertilize hundreds of women, hence the sterilization of the female is the most effective procedure. Further within the last quarter-century violent crime statistics have proven that it is the female of the species that is the most violent, NOT the male, who is simply the most defensive, whereas the female is the unwarranted aggressor. These figures, available from the FBI's crime stats are factual not conjecture such as your feminist drivel is.

• Scott, I am not addressing the issues of feminazism. 

I am (theoretically) viewing the genocidal goals issues for the best scenario to achieve destroying the reproductive process. 

I am suggesting disrupting female gestation as the preferred direction, so thank you for agreeing.

As far as the female being the more aggressive in temperment, depending on purpose, I bear the wounds to affirm this.

But the males taking assignment of concerns outside the four walls, typically involves defense from attack. As an would-be genocidalist, 

that means men are taken out to avoid personal attack on me. Women are eligible for a soft-kill, being more compliant in social turmoil.

And by the way, Howdy!

• Scott, Skeptical, and others,

One only has to watch the suggested punishments posted hereon to know that you are both correct that females push the toughest punishments.   At the same time, tougher punishents are more likely to prevent recurrence than mere smackdowns.    When a woman smacks a man down he's not likely to come back for more.   Though domestick violence incidents indicate the worst of the worst will return extremely violently and take out the opponent.

Recognize that is not the goal of your comments.

OK.   The creators of the virus intend to destroy our reproductive capabilitie .  Likely they go after all of us, just some more early recognizably.

ON ALL OUR MEDICATIONS.   THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY HAS TO BE REELED IN.   3 OR 4 YEARS AGO,  I STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT A NEW LAW BE INTRODUCED.   COINCIDENTALLY, PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS WORKING THE ISSUE.

MY SUGGESTION FOR THE LAW WAS AND IS, :  ALL PHARMACEUTICALS PRODUCED FOR SALE / USE WITHIN THE US MUST BE WHOLLY PRODUCED WITHIN THE USA.   THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO GENERICS.

The current probem is that pharmaceutical producers lose interest in production once the profits go down as with generics.   For instance a blood pressure med such as AVAPRO that sold fo about $450 for  a 3 month supply goes down  to a $10 copay once it hits generic and goes to china or India for production.

You talk about reproduction control.   This chinese production puts everyone on many life sustaining meds under the control of the chinese.   Remember their first response to US impact of the chinese virus was TO STOP ALL SHIPMENTS OF PPE SUPPLIES TO THE USA.    DO YOU NOT REALIZE THEY WOULD DO THE SAME IN A HEARTBEAT IF THEY EVER ATTACK THE US MILITARILY?    Note:   Stopping blood pressure medications generally results in a HEART ATTACK WITHIN 3 DAYS TO A WEEK.

BPmeds being only a  small piece of that issue.   There is also Metformin, a very heavily utilized diabetes type 2 med.   It is the most popular med for that.   A whole page listing of the Metformin meds was the list of drugs CONTAINING MULTIPLE TIMES THE ALLOWABLE CARCINOGENS by US FDA.   Yet nothing was done for years.   The chinks cheated on the FDA facility tests.   Testers were threatened and some actually held hostage there.   THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE.   I BELIEVE THESUGGESTED LAW IS THE CLEAREST AND CONCISE POSSIBLE,  BUT IT'S HIGHLY LIKELY IT COULD BE IMPROVED.   THIS IS AN 'ACCIDENTWAITING TO HAPPEN.   

• Sure!

And you are right. I adore women, but go out of my way to avoid crossing them. Even Mom (and she loved me).

Please do bear in mind I do not promote the NWO agenda.

It is nessesary to understand the viewpoint of the opponent,

to effectively formulate a response to his initiative.

• Absolutely only an idiot seeks to go to battle totally in the dark.

NEVER EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY.

i  NEITHER SUPPORT, DEFEND, NOR PROMOTE THE NWO, BUT DO VERY MUCH RECOGNIZE AND RESPECT THE LEVEL OF ENEMY THEY ARE.

BTW.   WAS UNAWARE THAT BLINKEN HAS A TOTAL FUBAR RESUME.   This was not his first rodeo.

Thanks to the congressperson that exposed that.

This reply was deleted.