ADMIN

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY T-Shirt | The MAGA Mall

Hunter Biden's ex-girlfriend told a grand jury she was instructed by the president's son to withdraw thousands of dollars from ATMs and the two partied at lavish hotels from coast to coast while Hunter was in the throes of drug addiction.

Zoe Kestan, 28, who goes by the social media handle weed_slut_420, testified for five hours at a federal courthouse in Joe Biden's home state of Delaware last Tuesday morning in the investigation focused on the president's son for alleged tax crimes. 

Kestan - a garment, lingerie and textile designer - faced a range of questions over what Hunter Biden was doing during his time with her and what his spending habits were like in 2018, when he admitted to learning to cook crack at the infamous Chateau Marmont in Beverly Hills. 

The pair had been seen going to the openings of art shows and were regularly spotted at parties together in Manhattan. 

Kestan told the grand jury she was instructed by Biden to take out 'thousands of dollars at a time' from cash machines. 

In her testimony, Kestan reeled off a list of pricey five-star New York City hotels, including the Soho Grand and Four Seasons, where she had stayed with Biden, reports the New York Post

She also detailed their West Coast hotels, which included celebrity hot spot Chateau Marmont, where the pair stayed together for a month. 

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10537615/Hunter-Bidens-ex-girlfriend-Zoe-Kestan-lingerie-designer-testifies-lavish-spending.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nothing is going to come of this, hunter has liberal, satanic devildemocommiecrat privilege, protected by the deep state!!!!!!!!!!

• Yeah buddy  Nahum 1:3!!!!

• ●Lord, You will not let the guilty go un-punished (Nahum 1:3)!

• hunter, like the rsest of his ilk will be punished in eternity but I don't expect to see any punishment on this side of eternity unless Almighty God answers my prayers to have mercy on His people and stop the satanic corrupt people that control the goivernment!!!!!  I don't say OUR government any more because government of the people, by the people, and for the people has been abolished by the evil people who have seized control in a coup!!!!!  It is now government of the satanists, by the satanists, and for the satanists!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree and AMEN!

• Try not to worry about Hunter Biden. It looks like he’s going to make it through some tough times.

With this Russia, Ukraine thing going on, he’ll probably be eligible to collect unemployment benefits.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Very interesting 👌 

• Interesting to say the least 

• I think they are passing by me on I-70E. 

• Let's hope this can be impacted the whole nation

This reply was deleted.