ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Dems have gone crazy.  I surmise that over 70% of voters are against abortion, period.  The Dems are jackasses that think killing an unborn or born kid is OK.  If only the abortion crazy craze were around when these Dems were in the whom, then I would want abortion to be OK.  They lay down, spread their legs, have their fun, and then want to use taxpayer money to kill the kid.  They are nuts.

• devildemocommiecrats are EVIL, demon possessed agents of satan!!!!!  They are bound for the Lake of Fire for eternity!!!!!  The image says "they can't have it both ways" but it looks to me like they ARE having it both ways because the gop establishment won't oppose them but rather is in cahoots with them!!!!!!!!!!

• Can't wait for these perverts to meet God!!!

• Where were these idiots when they were mandating the diaper on your face of getting the poison jab. How many people got fired because they believed that it is their body and their choice.  I read an article from a pilot that said there have been instances of pilots having heart problems after the jab while flying the plain. Many have had adverse permant injuries and will never be able to fly again.

• These protesting women enjoy the fruits of being alive but are hell bent on denying the same to the innocent unborn children (per Joe Biden).

• Once again just goes to show that de"mock"rats cannot read and are completely unAmerican!  These idiots cannot realize that a baby is not their body.  IDIOTS!!!

• Insurrection 

• Why don't men have a say in the Abortion issues??  It is their child too.....

• I have yet to see a man having the say when it comes to abortion.. He wants it, she don't... Who prevails?

• ADMIN

Paul "JJ" Jensen and what if the man DOESN"T want the woman to have the abortion but she does... He STILL doesn't have a say....

This reply was deleted.