ADMIN

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not one person here has mentioned the real problem.   I recognized it in 2000 when I returned to the US from years in Germany, and Panama.   Mostly Panama.   Germany is doing just fine.  It is a wealthy country and has a high standard of living, education, etc.   Panama sucks.   Panama is a 3rd world country.  WHY?   Its citizens were promoted as hard working, with a 99% literacy rate.   What was failed to mention was that 100% literacy is a 6th grade completion.   Yeah, 6th grade.   The real issue with Panama is IT IS A SERVICE BASED COUNTRY.   Look at every country in the world   NOT ONE FIRST WORLD COUNTRY IS SERVICE BASED.   MANUFACTURING matters.    THAT SMACKED ME RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES AS I RETURNED TO THE US.   IT WAS TOUTED THAT THE US WAS NOW A SERVICE BASED ECONOMY.   

Panama makes nothing.   Not even Panama Hats.   THEY ARE A CUSTOMER FOR EVERYTHING NEEDED TO SUPPORT HUMAN LIFE.   EVEN THE PETS, what few there are get fed pet food made someplace else.

Welcome to reality.   THE US had become a SERVICE BASED ECONOMY BY 2000.   20 YEARS of being a CUSTOMER OF EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IS WHAT IS the CAUSE OF OUR DOWNFALL,

SERVICE JOBS ARE THE LOWEST PAYING JOBS BECAUSE THEY ARE UNSKILLED, UNEDUCATED 'JOBS'.   That is appropriate, NO EDUCATION, NO SKILLS, NO INVESTMENT IN EMPLOYABILITY RATE NO GREAT PAYCHECKS.   You want to earn more, learn more.

THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS DISASTER is to STOP BUYING EVERY OTHER COUNTRY'S STUFF.   Do as Germany and others did.   TAX ALL IMPORTS.   My suggestion is to put a 5 or 10% tax on ALL IMPORTS.   Make it a dedicated tax.   Dedicated to provide loans and grants to small business builders to GET US BACK IN THE PRODUCTION BASED ECONOMY.   Yes, the greedy importers will bellyache that it will be the American buyers that will pay those taxes.   That's to be expected.   They will NOT tell you that it's the only way American JOBS WILL SURVIVE.   THE GOOD JOBS, THE GOOD PAYING JOBS ARE IN PRODUCTION.   I strongly suggest that GRANTS be issued to startups that are for MOBASED PRODUCERS.   Those are the products without which a country cannot defend itself militarily.   You have no idea how many of those we currently have.   HOW DO YOU FIGHT A WAR WITH THE ONLY BOOTS AVAILABLE BEING MADE BY YOUR ENEMY?   The same goes for so many products.   YOU WANT HIGHER PAYING JOBS.   BRING THEM HOME.  THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT.

IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER TO SIT AROUND COMPLAIN THAT THERE ARE ONLY SUBSISTENCE LEVEL JOBS AND CONTINUE TO SUBSIDIZE OUR ENEMIES WITH YOUR PURCHASES.    Not to mention that the cost savings are pretty much nonexistence since most imports are trash working their way to OUR LANDFILLS.   WE SHOULD CHARGE THE IMPORTERS FOR THAT TOO.

• Every person on this platform needs to watch this video....very important info. 
    https://rumble.com/v10mnew-live-world-premiere-watch-the-water.html

LIVE WORLD PREMIERE: WATCH THE WATER
    • So far have only seen the pushers of the video.   Can't seem to get to the video itself.   Will continue to try.

• Should be able to get it on Telegram.

• Many people wouldn't touch telegram with a ten foot pole.    It's seen as very unreliable.

• I was stunned after watching this video!  What is happening is so diabolical its hard to imagine that this is happening.........

• It is stunningly symbolic and satanic.

• It's a shocker for sure, I was stunned too! Evil is everywhere, people inside our guv trying to kill us all and those who's harmed so many MILLIONS of people are still free to continue their demonic plans. It's so bad I don't think Trump can straighten it out, it's gonna take Jesus to rid the earth of all the evilness...it sickens me. 

• Yes, those despots will feel the wrath of our God... I encourage everyone to watch this video...

• Amen...

All of creation is witnessing the failure of mankind... the flesh and its works, rebellion against God, and His Word.  The trials and tribulations of mankind are serving as a living testament to rebellion and its rewards (consequences) for those at enmity with God. 

I am reminded that there is a way that seemeth right unto man... but the ends thereof are DEATH.  This great saga in time, known as the Age of Man... humankind... is being observed by untold numbers... all of God's creation... the Angelic hosts, the heavens, and their hosts are all witnesses to what happens when the elements of creation are improperly used and administered... When 'sin' replaces FAITHFUL SERVICE to our Creator.  

God has a purpose and order for everything under the sun... and the court of judgment sits in observation of both the good and evil at work in creation... soon God will bring every work into judgment, as good or evil.  Evil ... Sin, rebellion, self-will, and every ungodly work will be found wanting... guilty and will then be assigned to the Lake of Fire, along with Hell and all the fallen Angels... an eternal place, a dimension of eternal suffering, sorrow, and separation from God... The Lake of Fire,  the abode for all of those in creation who oppose the Word of God and have not repented.

Soon this saga of mankind will end, with the separation of the tares from the wheat... the good seed from the bad... A New Heaven and Earth will be created, and a New Garden planted... A garden, without the bad seed of the present creation.  All things will become new, and all things GOOD. The product of GODLY order, by right of free will and the Grace of God in Christ Jesus.  Amen

This reply was deleted.