ADMIN

Impeach Everybody

9547620468?profile=RESIZE_584x

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell was back home in Kentucky last week, and he said something which was wrong. Not factually, per se, but as a matter of political strategy, the Turtle blew it.

Here is McConnell’s quote:

The president is not going to be removed from office. With a Democratic House, a narrowly Democratic Senate, that’s not going to happen. . . . We’re trying to hold down the damage until next year and I do think we’re likely to see a typical midterm reaction to a new administration. . . . Only twice in American history — only twice — has the president gained seats in Congress two years into the first term. Typically, there is some buyer’s remorse two years in. . . . So, look, there isn’t going to be any impeachment, but I think [the Democrats] have a very good chance of having a very bad election next year.

First of all, he’s right that Republicans won’t remove Joe Biden from office. But whether it happens before the midterms or before the 2024 election, Biden is going to be gone soon. Everyone knows this. He’s going to be taken out either voluntarily or involuntarily for “health reasons” by his own people.

All it’ll take is some incident which is more pronounced than the fairly convincing displays of senility and cognitive decline we’ve already seen. At some point, likely soon, there will be something which can’t be covered up or explained away, and Biden’s support within the Democrat Party will melt to the point where a reset is needed.

We might have already reached that trigger were it not for the total lack of confidence in Kamala Harris as vice president. But the Biden denouement is coming. Don’t think it isn’t. You can’t amp this doddering old crook up on stimulants like Trump thinks they’re doing every time they send him out in front of the cameras without the bill soon coming due, and that crash will be horrific to see.

And at that point, Harris won’t look so terrible. At least until she takes office and proves quickly that no, she really is that bad.

Republicans aren’t responsible for this and cannot directly fix it. There is a great deal to be said for simply sitting back and viewing the Hieronymus Bosch triptych that is Biden’s presidency while making snide and nasty comments about the carnage and sin within.

But there is a better way to enforce accountability for this administration’s dismal performance. Which is to file articles of impeachment.

read more here: https://spectator.org/impeach-everybody/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Audit here is important and I've been calling our State Senators so they know we haven't forgotten but we must not miss the left moving to slip Amnesty and Golden tickets for recent Afghan arrivals in the CR. 

The commie mf'rs are using all the chaos as a cover to push their agenda forward while we p&m about the situation. 

Our biggest issue, IMHO, is lack of organization. Most orgs are just fund raisers and comment/message boards only frustrate us further. There are many smart, accomplished people in this group and any thoughts on how we might organize effectively to counter the enemies of our country are welcome. 

• This reply was deleted.
  • Why does anyone think elections matter any longer... who cares what the public thinks they are not in charge of elections or those counting the votes.  Wake up... focus on things that will work not things proven to fail.  Think outside the conventional box, to engage new political tools to reform government. 

Check out Lech Walesa's Polish solidarity movement's strategies for removing a recalcitrant communist government... cut off their source of revenue.. .shut down the economy with labor and boycotts on select sectors of the economy.  Bring the government to its knees by stopping income tax withholdings, FICA revenues, and a host of other revenue streams thru peaceful boycotts and strikes.

• Well the Arizona legistaure today has called for all the electors in their state to be decertified becuase of the fraud in Arizona's election.....more swing states need to follow their lead and complete voting audits to uncover the election steel and then the elctors can be deceertified.....what happens next....nobody knows as this has NEVER happened before...time will tell but the outcome of the 2022 midterms does not look good for the Demorats today!!!.

• Excuse me... after 2 more.. who was first to decertify?  No State to my knowledge has decertified anything... lots of talk in Arizona doesn't make for decertification.

By the way what mechanism will be used to compel NANCY PELOSI to take up an Article 12 vote for President?  Tell me ... please do.

• Well, when will you begin to fight?  After you finish talking/writing or while you talk? yak yak yak.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Wrong, Marlene.  Go to the site and learn, or are you smarter than Mark Levin?

• The momentum also diminished due to President Trump's election.  When he actually became president, the vast majority of Americans thought incorrectly that there would be no need for the COS.  Now many realize the folly of their thinking.   Not knowing anything about you, I am having questions concerning your political views.

• No.  We come from different worlds.

• John... Marlene is a patriot just a little stubborn and strong-willed... Gets off track a bit but basically wants what's best for America.   She and I don't often see eye to eye and she has no problem telling me why, or anyone else. Better a strong woman and patriot than a closet patriot.

Have a great day.

This reply was deleted.