Replies

• A 12 Million Ton Seagull should have flown overhead and taken a dump!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• One demon (on the order of 'Berith') personified and the rest are at the least possessed by 'Legion' but take your pick, this is part of the unholy group. 

• https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Bidon+Cruption&ref=nb_sb_noss

Amazon.com : Bidon Cruption
  • All traitors together!

• It's a line up of failed turd polishing examples. All these people should be wearing black hoods while lined up at our country club for terrorists Guantanamo bay.

• AMEN.

• Evil personified.

• iT'S LIKE HITLER AND STALIN,  MUSSOLINI, AND MORE.

• OH BOY DID YOU GET IT RIGHT! JUST SAVE THE MEAT HOOK FOR OBAMA HE GOT ALL THIS SHIT SHOW OF 1619 AND CRT GOING AND "HE COULD HAVE BEEN MY SON"---NO HE COULDEN'T, BUT IT'S STSTEMEMTS LIKE THAT WHICH HAS SCREWED AMERICA... AS HE WAS GOING GOLFING WITH HIS PALS AND HIS DO NOTHING BUT STIMULUS  PAYMENTS TO HIS DOANERS AND FAKE BUSINESSES. iT WAS OUT AND OUT MONEY LAUNDERING! THEN PAYING iRAN AND LETTING THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE TELIBAN GO FREE FOR THAT BERGDHAL BOOB, HE DESERVED PRISON FOR 50 YEARS. NOW tELIBAL GENERALS ARE IN POWER IN THE AFGANS GOV. OBAMA DID THE MOST DAMAGE TO AMERICA AND SHOULD GET THE FIRING SQUAD NOT GITMO. 

MY STATEMENTS STRONG <YES> BECAUSE OBAMA IS THE PUPPET MASTER OF THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION AND IT NEEDS TO END---TODAY.

• Nancy Pelosi is the corruptocrat that signed for his eligibiliy underr OUR CONSTITUTION.   Call me a birther if you want.   HE IS NOT AND WAS NEVER A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IAW OUR CONSTITUTION.

NEITHER IS HEELS UP HARRIS. SHE IS AN ANCHOR  BABY PERIOD.   NEITHER OF HER PARENTS WAS A LEGAL CITIZEN OF THE US AT THE TIME OF HER BIRTH.   BOTH WERE ATTENDING COLLEGE ON STUDENT VISAS.   FIND STUDENT VISAS IN OUR CONSTITUTION WOULD YA.

This reply was deleted.