ADMIN

Liberal Logic - Imgflip

One thing you notice when having a conversation with a committed liberal is you’d have a more productive and honest discussion with a shoe. An old, worn-out shoe. Normally, this phenomenon could be chalked up to ignorance – stupid people are, well, stupid. But many of these people are not stupid, at least not in the traditional sense. It’s arrogance, a kind of arrogance that can only come from indifference to anything contrary to what they want.

You see this manifest itself in reaction to the reaction to the documents exposing how the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign. You also see it in the glee from leftists whenever they have the opportunity to report bad news about Hydroxychloroquine. And we saw it again Friday when Joe Biden casually dropped a racist comment in a radio interview. None of these people honestly believe they are capable of doing anything wrong because progressives don’t believe anything can be wrong when they do it in the name of their agenda.

Lying isn’t wrong if it’s done in the cause of righteousness. Theft isn’t wrong if it’s done for altruistic purposes. Murder isn’t wrong if it’s a bad person killed. Taken to their logical extremes you get the horrors of fascism and communism, but these people refuse to see that. One person, or a few people, even a lot of people, harmed in the name of the “greater good” is not a tragedy. It’s a statistic.

General Michael Flynn’s rights were trampled, his life destroyed, and he only agreed to plead guilty after financial ruin and the threat/promise of the same being brought upon his son, but so what? He worked for Donald Trump, and Donald Trump is bad. Anything done in opposition to “bad” is inherently good, or so the logic goes.

What do the civil rights of one man matter, or many people working on a campaign matter, when the campaign is for someone they view as the new Hitler?

Of course, using fascistic tactics to combat perceived fascism is the basis of ANTIFA, the enforcement wing of the Democratic Party. The concept behind those tactics are now the norm for the party as a whole.

Barack Obama is exposed as, at a minimum, completely aware of the spying. Obama was informed by the people who knew there was absolutely nothing to the collusion lie, but Obama justifies it because it’s Donald Trump. Donald Trump has to be bad. Trump supports positions opposite Democrats, and Democrats are all good. Anything is justified.

read more:

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/05/24/liberals-dont-believe-theyre-capable-of-doing-anything-wrong-n2569364

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ezekiel 33:9-11 King James Version (KJV)

"Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
    Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
    Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"

• The Ends Justify the means... any means necessary to include mass murder.  The historic record of the left is littered with the bodies of hundreds of millions... what's a few more is all the left can say when confronted with the evidence.

• Oh by the way from what I am finding out this or these people( the evil that has taken over) not only worship Satan but it is also a Death Cult.  And I'm not too sure what exactly that means except for death and I'm pretty sure its yours and mine not theirs.  They feed off of death, I guess what ever it is stopped by a force especially the force of God.  Each of us with our faith together that is why they want the masks and no hand shakes.  Stand tall and stand together with God and the sword. We will need our faith now more than ever. You don't have to say anything just think of your faith and your love of life and in your heart the strength will come. God Wins ever time.

• John Podesta's brother is a Satanist High Priest.  John took Hillary to his brother's black masses many times.  The rabbit hole is way deeper than you ever imagined.

• Thank You, I was winging it but was close nice to know someone who knows the real thing and where to find it.  WOW

• I was just speaking from what I've learned in all the years I have been on this planet.  I also work as a Nurse which gives you a lot of different people in different stages of fear, death and struggle.

• Your words are justified in the wisdom they bring to the table... thank you for your fine contributions I enjoy reading such innate and profound wisdom.

• Golly Gee Thanks a whole lot just remember we all need each other this isn't going to be easy but it is going to happen. "No One Can Stop What Comming" Q No One ---

Where We Go 1 We Go All WWG1WGA - Q

• Isn't that the truth?

• Oh one more thing these people will never return to God they have lost their soul, Let God deal with them.  They will never return to the Truth in God All you can do is stop supporting them and their wicketness.  Wake up America!!!!!

This reply was deleted.