ADMIN

Image tagged in congress,washington dc,politics,american ...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) suggested that Republican U.S. senators should “leave town” to deny a voting quorum on a Democrat-led reconciliation bill that could be voted on as early as next week, arguing that the GOP should draw from Texas state Democrats’ playbook.

Several days ago, Democrat state lawmakers left Texas to deny the Republican-led legislature a quorum in protest against a voting overhaul measure, prompting Gov. Greg Abbott and Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan to call for their arrests or detainment. Several dozen of the lawmakers arrived in Washington on July 12 after leaving on a private charter flight, while some later met with top Democrats, including Vice President Kamala Harris.

“If for some reason they pass reconciliation, a budget resolution to bring that bill to the floor of the United States Senate, the $3.5 trillion bill, you’ve got to have a quorum to pass a bill in the Senate; I would leave before I would let that happen,” Graham told Fox News on July 18. “So to my Republican colleagues, we may learn something from our Democratic friends in Texas when it comes to avoiding a $3.5 trillion tax-and-spend package. Leave town.”

When the Democrat House members left Texas, it meant the chamber wouldn’t have enough legislators in attendance to conduct business—known as a quorum—and meant they couldn’t vote on election bills or other legislation. Abbott called a special session after Democrats pulled a similar stunt during the waning hours of the previous legislative session on May 30, denying Republicans the ability to vote on the measure.

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sen-graham-gop-senators-should-leave-town-like-texas-dems-to-stop-3-5-trillion-spending-plan_3907012.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sure, our GOP Senators could try that, but remember, Gov. Abbott of Texas, has threatened to arrest the wayward Texas democommies the minute they set foot back in Texas.  In this case, I have NO doubt commie pelosi would order her brown-shirt capitol police, to hunt down any errant GOP members and bring them back to DC.  If you remember she now has capitol police "field offices" in California and Florida and, I suspect, they have been "given" nationwide authorization.  It just gives me "pause" as to how successful that kind of move could be.

• Do your job!!!!

• Ordinarily I would caution against fighting fire with fire. After all, Democrats hardly qualify as role models, witness their juvenile stunt in Texas. But times have changed and, althought I usually diagree with Lip-sh*ttin' Lindsey, he may be right this time. Consider the fact that President Donald Trump was forced from office despite winning reelection. Dems literally got away with election fraud. So maybe it's time for us to play dirty too. What's good for the goose... 

• "What do you guys think about this idea?"

'I , President Joseph Robinette Biden, addressing the alarming government crisis in functional incompetency to conduct the affairs of the Nation, do hereby declare a National Emergency of Leadership, and under it assume martial authority to conduct the needs of the Country by executive order, to be administered by state and local governments as directed through our Military forces." 

• ILLEGAL AND unworkable... The US Military is likely to be seriously divided over obeying such an order. Getting all of the Military on board with such an order is problematic.  It would likely split the Military and result in civil war.

• And.....? You say these things like the international manipulators do not want a civil war.

I see no redeeming trend by the Social Progressives or our military subculture, other than a hesitancy in atypical directions within domestic concerns, that they seemed tempted to take.

How does the fraud remain in office (he shamelessly accuses others, of shamefully denying him benefit of doubt in a fraudent elections commision)?

How does he officially promote 1st Amendment assembly and free speech prohibitions?

How does he officially promote de facto 2nd Amendment abolishment?

'ILLEGAL AND unworkable' I fear is to be dismissed by our disobedient Federal government as justified by the urgency of the National condition they themselves created.

Funny how I knew you would rally to dispute the assertion. The idea is loathesome to me as well, but does that matter to the rabid White House? WE cannot simply let him fester as Chief Executive until 2024. Each day he serves is an opportunity to initiate systemic collapse of our government I fear we will not see 2022 mid-terms without stronger self-protective resolve from the States and the People. The NWO also senses the liability and it spurs their intentions.

• Joe knows himself for the fraud he is, that it is apparent to the people, yet he persists. What length will he declare as too much, or too far?

• He knows he is between a rock and a hard place.  He either does what chyna and illuminati globalists say to do or he will go the way of his wife #1, daughter and Beau, who did NOT die of brain cancer any more than the v other two died innocently. 

• It would not surprise me one bit.

• We need a few brave senior politicians to go public regarding the nefarious acts taking place in both political parties to subvert our Constitution... too, either install a Marxist Government or to drive us into a New World Order and fascist/feudal state. It is time for the true patriots to stand up and expose just how deep and radical the corruption has gone... exposing by name the key players and asking the people to mobilize to restore Constitutional Government.  Of course, any group of individuals brave enough to do this would need to have a well-coordinated plan in place before going public... as they will certainly need protection from the criminal elements in government.

This reply was deleted.