ADMIN

10650242282?profile=RESIZE_400xGovernor Gavin Newsom will become President In October – Here’s How

1.  Nancy Pelosi will convince the Democrats in the House of Representative to elect Gavin Newsom as her replacement. The Speaker of the House does not have to be a member of the House of Representatives; therefore, Gavin Newsom qualifies.
  2.  Nancy Pelosi resigns,
  3.  Gavin Newsom is elected to Speaker of the House in October,
  4.  Joe Biden and Kamala Harris resign.
  5.  Gavin Newsom Becomes President because this is the correct constitutional presession.  
  6.  House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer will move up to Vice President.  
  7. The red wave Congressmen will be elected in November but not sworn in until January 3, 2023
  8. President Newsom will then ‘try to save’ the democracy by doing those things Biden was instructed NOT to do.
  9. Thus, the 2024 ticket will be Newsom/Hoyer

OBTW - Gov. Gavin Newsom's aunt, Barbara Newsom, was once married to Ron Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law. Barbara Newsom and Ron Pelosi divorced in 1977. 

Is this possible? What do you think? 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This thing about who is going to be the next president leave it God because no matter what we do GOD HAS THE FINAL WORD 

• How do I stop receiving all these emails every day from this site. I must receive 20-25 per day and I want it to stop. I get all I need from GETTR , Rumble & Frank speech. I do not see a way to cancel or unsubscribe from them.

• Open your next email from us. At the bottom you'll see:    To control which emails you receive on Tea Party Command Center, click here

Select the click here link and then set your email parameters 

• Tim, if you look at page you'll see the article, then a reply box with a big light blue reply in it.  Just below it is a darker blue box, mine say "Following" because I like to receive notices when someone replies or opines on that article(s). But, if you don't want that to happen click on that dark blue "Following" box and a statement pops up that requires you to answer or not. The statement is "Email me when people reply" and a white box "Follow" in it. So I believe at that point if you don't click on "Follow" you won't receive these notifications!  Hope this helps. 

• Just don't reply to the email and furthermore delete all the email you received from them and contact tea party command center to unsubsidized that is as easy as pie

• did anyone heard thar Joe Biden has cancer? 

• Jeff, we've been discussing Old Joe's "fib" since about 2 today!

• And now he has COVID19  I don't believe a word is saying I believe when the news said he die that's when I will believe 

• That's what the enemy wants us to believe because he is in charge of the government. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • that's where joe biden need to be in the nursing home because he is a sick puppy.

This reply was deleted.