ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• most of the gop is corrupt.  mcconnell, grahamnesty, murkowski, cornyn, sasse, collins, and their ilk will do all they can to depose Trump!!!!!

• do you ever wonder why the Republican party hates Donald Trump? we know the Democrat party hates Donald Trump because he won the election in 2016.

• let make it happen.

• Mene, mene, tekel, usupharsin... God has weighed us and we have been found wanting, and worthy of God's wrath... if we fail to repent and ask Him to forgive us our destruction is imminent. The scales are set and the weight of our transgression is visible for all to see... our iniquity has blinded the Nation and we are found wanting and ripe for destruction.

Our only hope rests in God who has said... "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."  (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Weigh definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
      Weigh definition: If someone or something weighs a particular amount, this amount is how heavy they are. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and e…
    • You are soooo correct

• Great!

• Yes, all branches of government work for We The People!! Go Jody.

• Another actual American. Thank you!

• Good it's about time we all make our voices heard and back our awesome President Trump!

This reply was deleted.