ADMIN

7465351660?profile=RESIZE_710x

A federal appeals court on Friday overturned an order that would have made former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her former chief of staff sit for a private deposition about her use of a private email server for government work when she served as the nation’s top diplomat.

A district court in March had granted conservative watchdog Judicial Watch its request to depose both Clinton and former chief of staff Cheryl Mills to depose them about topics related to the use of a server.

The case had arisen from a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request from Judicial Watch to the State Department. Clinton has argued that she has already answered questions about the controversy and should not have to do so again -- the matter did not result in any charges for the then-presidential candidate in 2016 after a high-profile investigation -- but D.C. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth said in his ruling that her past responses left much to be desired.

Judicial Watch had requested to question Clinton and Mills about the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, but was limited to questions related to their knowledge of the existence of emails and documents related to the attack.

Judicial Watch, which initiated the case in 2014, is looking for information regarding whether Clinton used her private email server to intentionally get around the Freedom of Information Act, whether the State Department acted in bad faith when they tried to settle the case years ago, and whether the department had adequately looked for records in response to Judicial Watch's initial FOIA request.

read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-appeals-court-order-hillary-clinton-deposition-email-use?fbclid=IwAR1lDYWARadDHO1IoMW2u2-O4sqLOFlM7UZA-DvbSOJ5dUEnxfs_qNCm8o8

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no justice for Killary is there? She is one of the most evil criminas l alive today. I believe we all know the others on the list.

• All of the people who work at ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC are a callous arrogant self-centered group of dishonest shallow ugly very foolish people!

• the word foolish is not the best word for them.

• democratic politicians are a callous arrogant self-centered group of dishonest ugly people!

• where is jail time for all of the Obama administration?

• Well, I  am still hoping for Christmas.......

• It seems  " HILLARY FOR PRISON " has not lost its timeless charm or political poignancy.since she is only a political gangster, and not a viable political office holder.

• that is sad where is justice for all the 4 Americans who died in Benghazi? and all the lies she did with the Obama administration this is sick to the core.

• You all obviously forget who she is. She is above the law!

• People like her turn my stomach.

This reply was deleted.