Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Look what's coming for us Jan.21st. Besides cutting us all off from communication they'll be sending their Terrorists out to burn our country down and WON"T EVEN ACKNWOLEDGE IT!!!!

This was love streamed 7hrs. ago. Wake up people. We're in a COMMUNIST REVOLUTION. KILL THE ENEMY WHEN IT HAPPENS! THIS SHIT IS REAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-NAHulSQE&feature=emb_logo

• Probably an offshoot of the Biden crime family.

• Does an apple fall far from the tree, seems as though his daughter learned how to play with the underworld.

• I will never understand how so many people in power positions allow the terroristic threats.... I imagine Pence was threaten because I am so shocked he let Trump down. Lord in heaven please help us from these murderers. I am sick, my stomach just aches . Trump 45 2024!   

• Herlinda, Trump is a fighter and strong as a bull. He proved that over and over in the last four years when he made America great again. He will be back, and we the people support him now more so than ever. 

• release the file?  of course, nothing has been nor will be done about her TREASON and theft because the deep state protects their own!!!!!  God's judgment is upon us!!!!!!!!!!

• Ten days till the Devil gets to rule. Oh joy.

• When I click on the link I get a warning about the site bing a maliciouse site. Is this just another trick so we cannot see any info on these scumbags

• ADMIN

I don't get that when I click it. It is probably the browser you are using doing it.

This reply was deleted.