ADMIN

Me voting November 2020 - Imgflip

On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Office, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

Since Monday, FBI personnel working together with the Pennsylvania State Police have conducted numerous interviews and recovered and reviewed certain physical evidence. Election officials in Luzerne County have been cooperative. At this point we can confirm that a small number of military ballots were discarded. Investigators have recovered nine ballots at this time. Some of those ballots can be attributed to specific voters and some cannot. All nine ballots were cast for presidential candidate Donald Trump.

read more:

https://breaking911.com/breaking-fbi-finds-mail-in-ballots-discarded-in-pennsylvania-all-of-them-were-cast-for-president-trump/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Seems like evidence WHY MAIL-IN BALLOTS ARE TO BE DISCOURAGED WHENEVER POSSIBLE, AND IN-PERSON BALLOTS ARE THE WAY TO GO!

• Exactly! and the Democrats are behind it all.

• I'm voting in person

• VOTE IN PERSON WITH PHOTO ID!

• So, what's the FBI going to do about it? 

Well let's see, Christopher Wray is Director.  How about .....

NOTHING!

• I will vote in person.

• I am fed up with the useless republican party here in Sun City, AZ. My wife and I signed up to work at the polling places here. We have not heard anything from them. Even one of the old azzclownz working at the RNC office told us he was voting for a liberal running for the AZ. senate. Who chooses these idiots? Arizona has a leftist republican in name only, a young punk governor doug doucy that is closing down the state to disrupt the election. He has allowed the illegals to run rough shod all over the state. He is trying to keep the state shut down to hinder efforts to recall his commie azz and hinder Arizonans from keeping the illegals from ballot harvesting, and ballot box stuffing that has been caught on video in previous elections while the useless left wing media just gloss over it and use the old by-line that " both parties are doing it ". If I caught someone doing it and knew they were republican, I would video it and call the police. Our county has a leftist sheriff that allows the illegals to do whatever they want. Since we no longer have a real sheriff like Joe Arpaio, the county is no longer safe, the leftist media covers up the sheriff's inactions and incompetence by not reporting the crime wave in the county.

• Get ready for worse... the crime wave will become government-sanctioned REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH under a communist banner... personal property no longer exists, neither does personal income... it all belongs to the state which becomes the final arbiter in who receives what in society.  Time for Arizonans to organize massive resistance.... rallies, and sit-ins demanding the government protect your vote and remove the Governor if everything you indicate is happening.  You no longer have a government of the people, by the people or for the people.

As for the GOP's local committees, they are a product of the local party and its meetings... if people won't attend to nominate quality Republicans to run the party... you end up with crap and the deliberate infiltration and subversion of the GOP... sounds like that has happened.

• I wonder if these were from the Primary election held on june 2nd...

I don't know what was on the PA ballots besides the presidential choices but there are usually some local issues to be decided even in the primary.

While the situation with Trump is no big deal, he won Pa with over 93% of the vote, the other candidates and issues on the ballots could have been a big deal if the 9 found were only an indicator of election tampering.  People that vote for Trump usually vote conservative on other candidates and issues.  while 9 votes may not sway an issue, the evidence of tampering points to a much larger number of votes being discarded.

In local elections even a few votes can make a difference.

I can tell you that some states, Including mine, put the voter's party on the ballots so anyone handling them would know who the most likely candidate and issues the person would vote for.

• What does it matter who and what was on the ballots? They were discarded in a dumpster and that is the crime. Mind you, these were military ballots.

I live and vote in Pa. and wish your incorrect number of 93% of the vote for Trump was true, it never-the-less was not.

From the overwhelming number of Trump signs I see on lawns and businesses in my county, with even some Amish supporters flying Trump signs on their buggies, (unheard of before) I think Trump will again win Pa. with a higher plurarity than 2016. I hope and pray so.

This reply was deleted.