ADMIN

10734646855?profile=RESIZE_584xBrian Auten, an FBI analyst responsible for diverting attention away from disturbing evidence of corruption on the Hunter Biden laptop ahead of the 2020 Presidential election where Hunter’s Dad- Joe Biden, was a presidential candidate, is being investigated by Special Counsel John Durham.

It is Auten who labeled the laptop ‘disinfo,’ which we knew for a long time was validated and authentic evidence.

“Auten is alleged to be at the center of the debunked Steele Dossier—he was the mystery source cited in that document,” Vince Quill reported for We Love Trump.

“Auten seems to turn up at every single juncture in the ongoing Russiagate hoax investigation, and he was previously mentioned in a landmark report on FISA abuse from the current Inspector General, Michael Horowitz.

If I had one piece of advice for Auten, it would be to seek legal counsel—good legal counsel,” Quill wrote.

Quill may be on to something. It appears as if Auten was instrumental in giving cover to the Biden Crime family and their associates so that massive corrupt deals could be run between Washington DC and America’s biggest competitors- helping them to snag resources, like oil and gas, away from the Amerian people.

It is essential to know that nothing happens in China that is not under the direction of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), who long ago said they have designs on overtaking the United States of America.

read more here: https://republicbrief.com/durham-investigation-fbi-employee-who-suppressed-hunter-biden-story-is-a-durham-suspect/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nothing will come from this!!!!!  durham is part of the smoke and mirror establishment dog and pony show to give the ILLUSION that the gop establishment is doing something to help We the People!!!!!!!!!!

• THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DIED WITH HARRY TRUMAN. THIS IS THE BABY KILLING COMMUNIST PARTY.  WHAT CHOICE?  CHEMICAL POISONING, A NEEDLE IN THE HEAD OR HEART. DON'T FORGET THE LIMB PULLERS AND SPARE PARTS SALES. NOW YOU KNOW WHY CLINICS ARE CHOP SHOPS. BE IT A CAR OR A KID. STOP THIS MURDER INC. YOU TUBE ABUTOM SAVE THE KIDS.

• Time to get the woodchippers out and in actionl  The Salty Army is ready! Reeeeeeeeeeeee

• It died long before truman, he was just another puppet of the new world order, the one who brought Nazi war criminal george soros to America with the money he got from selling fellow Jews to Hitler and helped him become a billionaire exempt from the law!!!!!!!!!!

• If he is on Durham's suspect list he is safe... I hear he claims his Dog Fido ate that list several months ago... He couldn't find the evidence to indict Hillary or Comey and I hear he needs help finding the front door to his house.

• Ron, once again spot on, durham is merely a part of the gop establishment dog and pony show!!!!!!!!!

• Oh, lest we forget Durham is one of Trump's finer appointments,... along with Sessions and Barr... Oh, and let us not forget Wray Director of FBI....

• Today's schools, not so much in Texas, are too busy trying to convince the young kids they are trans.  If your a tranny, sorry, not sorry.   They need to get back to teaching reading, writing and arithmatic,   They are dumbing down our kids!  How about teaching some problem solving?   How about some reasoning skills.  Parents, you  better get involved with your kids' schools.  These people all look the same with their weird hair, multiple tatoos  and rings through their noses and any other oriface on the human body.  They are teaching our kids to be pulled around by those rings in their noses because at this rate, they'll be lucky if they can get a job.  I was kidding kinda because I know a lot of good parents and they teach their kids about respect and good manners.   I retired from teaching in '08 and boy have things have changed at the schoolhouse.  The NEA has been building up steam through the unions because the unions are so far left.  If you are member of the union, they think they can tell people how to vote and some of these  kids have been brainwashed in college and just lap up their bs.  Kids are SMART!  Somedays I felt like perhaps they taught me more that day than I had taught them.  I loved my job, I loved my students and wanted them to grow up, learn tne skills that were taugt and find a career that suits them.   College is not for everyone, only smart kids should go if their desired career requires it.   Technical schools are way underrated,  We need elecrician, plumbers, HVAC people, we need a lot of those in this Texas heat and not just this year when it's making the news.  I was born here and there are  things I know for sure...God IS in control and it is hot EVERY summer of my 73 years in Texas. but I'm sure glad God planted me here.  At least the majority of people from Texas think for themselves and we don't bow to this administration!  Back to the schools...there is a severe teacher shortage for this coming year.  Teachers have had it, they make less money than any big company full of men and spend so much on their classrooms because the teachers want to teach kids.  The Supreme Court needs to give the schools back to the states.  My daddy always said that when the  federal govt.gets involved in the schools they will ruin it all.  He was right!  And finally, we as parents and grandparents need to make sure that we teach the kids about our real history and  how government is supposed to work because they might not learn it in school.  I sure miss my wonderful America and sure hope we can get Her back.

• Political theater.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Arnold, you are correct!!!!!  Nothing will be done, this is all a dog and pony show!!!!!  Sadly, President Trump appointed gop establishment hacks, knowingly or not, to most of the positions in his administration!!!!!  He also picked the gop establishment hack mike pence to be his vp and look how that worked out for We the People!!!!!  I would only vote for Trump again to keep a devildemocommiecrat out of the Oval office and pray he learned his lesson!!!!!  I have serious doubts about his decision making ability, including the establishment hacks like markwayne mullin that he has endorsed!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.