ADMIN

Dr. Anthony Fauci Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that it is “quite possible” Americans will wear masks seasonally to stop the spread of respiratory-borne viruses.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “Let’s get to mask-wearing. At what point can we stop wearing masks outside? At what point if vaccinated people, do you take the masks off? Is the mask going to be something we have with us in a seasonal aspect?”

Fauci said, “You know, that’s quite possible. I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data, diminishes respiratory diseases. You know we’ve had practically a non-existent flu season this year, merely because people were doing the kind of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19. The Australians during their winter, same thing they had almost no flu largely due to the things including mask-wearing. So it is conceivable that as we go on a year or two or more from now, that during certain seasonal periods when you have respiratory-borne viruses like the flu, people might actually elect to wear masks to diminish the likelihood that you’ll be spreading these respiratory-borne diseases.”

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/09/fauci-quite-possible-seasonal-mask-wearing-will-become-permanent-in-america/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have seen and heard PHD's in (Virology is the scientific study of viruses) and (Immunology is a branch of biology[1] that covers the study of immune systems[2] in all organisms) who tested 1500 supposedly positive Covid patients and all of them say the same thing; there was no Covid found in any subject, period. They have also asked the CDC to provide them with the Covid gene because Covid is not a virus. The CDC stated they could not supply the gene or whatever they asked for because they did not have access to it. The seven PHD’s are in the process of suing the CDC. I am also praying that they sue the entire Biden Administration. It is a hoax people. We have been snookered. I cannot wait until this comes to light. Hopefully, we will not be snookered by the PHD's.

Scientific method
    The scientific method is an empirical method of acquiring knowledge that has characterized the development of science since at least the 17th century…
    • I have been saying from the beginning this is a hoax, designed to instill fear in weak minded people and get them to bow to tyranny!!!!!  I WILL NOT WEAR A MASK, WILL NOT SOCIAL DISTANCE, AND WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!

• If people wouldn't be so F****N stupid we would not have flu and cold seasons here. If they would take precautions and not spread the virus instead of keeping it to themselves and wear a mask we might not have to use mask now.  I know stupid people who are sick and still go out and cough around people and NOT CARE ABOUT IT. Most of them I bet are liberals who have no brains.

• We know liberals don't have brains, if they had brains they wouldn't be libtards!!!!!!!!!!

• I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data, diminishes respiratory diseases. You know we’ve had practically a non-existent flu season this year, merely because people were doing the kind of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19." -Antony Fauci

doh | Colorado Peak Politics

Now you surely knew this was coming, right?

Contrary to 1900s Spanish Flu Pandemic determinations, Fauci now claims an unhealthy mask practice actually improved individuals health generally over time, and almost totally eliminated yearly statistical influenza rates (that weren't reassigned to poor Covid statistical counts).

Flagrant Fraudulence, Features Famously in Fauci.

When is someone going to point to his naked short comings and declare his lacking deceit?

• I have been pointing out his lies from the beginning.  I WILL NOT COMPLY with leftist bullshiite at any time for any reason!!!!!  The reason there is no flu is that they can get rich diagnosing flu as covid 19 so why would they list flu instead?

• Just seeing who will FOLLOW THEIR RULES-!!! Then You Know Whom To Go After-!!! MARK OF THE BEAST RING A BELL-??? They will take away the GUNS first and then you can't fight, WW2, Remember the JEWS-??? THE POPE TOLD THE PEOPLE GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM YOUR GUNS AND MOST OF THEM DID, THOSE THAT DIDN'T ROLL-OVER, WHERE MURDERED-!!! TRUSTING THE GOVERNMENT- just look at History, Black Communities(a lifetime of poverity), Indian Treaties(every single one Broken) and They want me to TRUST-???

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!  This vaxport is the beginning of the Mark of the Beast.  Eventually the satanists will start the "it's more convenient to have a chip imbedded because you can't lose it or forget to take it with you when you leave home.  I won'at buy into their bullshiite!!!!!

• Plus Robert back in the 1950's and 1960's the CIA experimented with our VETS by giving them LSD without their knowledge, just to see if they could control people. I had a VA doctor tell me that years ago.  (https://www.cleveland.com/nation/2009/01/veterans_say_cia_tested_dr...)

Veterans say CIA tested drugs, including LSD, mind control on them, sue to get health care now
      RALEIGH, N.C. -- It was 1968, and Frank Rochelle was 20 years old and fresh out of Army boot camp when he saw notices posted around his base in Virgi…
  • Vaccines for the most vulnerable....the rest............BACK TO WORK..TO SAVE AMERICA!

This reply was deleted.