Replies

• The proverbial Mark of the Beast! I'm gettin good with Almighty God Yahweh!

• We have assault rifles, with 10000 rounds of ammo. the Constitution allowing us to form a militia. Bring it on NWO

• https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/black-lives-matter-d...

Black Lives Matter Blames Deadly Cuban Protests on US Government, Defends Regime
    Black Lives Matter is blaming the U.S. government's "cruel and inhumane" economic embargo for the current unrest in Cuba, while ...
  • I have lost SIX healthy friends who took the death jab and know NOONE who died from the flu! WAKE UP FKUCKING SHEEEP!

• The NWO met in Boise Idaho to evaluate the state of their assault against Humanity, and to consider options.

I figure they either could cut bait, or press harder and risk angering Humanity like a swarm of contained bees.

Sacramento captitol just issued a re-assertion of the civil liberties rape lockdown, requiring mask use indoors.

I guess we know what was decided, and absolutely what we are now compelled to do about it (hint: THEM!!).

Totenkopf - Wikipedia

• And now you know EXACTLY why Jesus Christ created Hell.  Nothing they do will be worth the pain and suffering that awaits.

• Huh?  Please read the bible - Jesus did not create hell.  I am constantly surprised at how ignorant many Christians are about their own reliigion!

• It Is Guaranteed to Kill

ALERT: Doctor says mRNA vaccines “will kill most people” through heart failure, 62% of vaccinated p…
    • What doctor, where, what are his credentials?  We have heard too many people making wild claims, that turn out to be inaccurate.  All vaccines have side effects, that effect some people - but that does not necessarily mean that they don't have there place.  People need to take responsibility for their own actons and decisions - research, talk to physicians, talk to others who have had the vaccine.   Anybody can say anything.  And someone somewhere will be stupid enought to accept it at face value, won't do any research and will spread the rumor.  

• Have you not heard of Dr. Malone? Yikes.... Everyone is talking about it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/06/24/the-single-m...

'The Single Most Qualified' mRNA Expert Censored After Discussing Concerns Over Vaccines
      Dr. Robert Malone, the “inventor of mRNA vaccines,” told Fox News’s Tucker Carlson on Wednesday that a broadcast of a podcast he did discussing his c…
This reply was deleted.