ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Don't forget the evil S.O.B. MayorkasThe man is attacking our country from within and should be tried and shot!.

• This is happening all over the country.  Makes you wonder just who were those "80 million" people who voted for Biden.

• Yup! He didnt get half of the votes they are claiming. We have to go to fingerprint voting. I know some will say no way will I give the government my fingerprint. That's fine however they have enough information now on each of us already. Fingerprint voting will stop illegals and dead people from voting also may even catch some felons on the loose!

• This is true and a great idea!!  I would gladly give my fingerprint to vote!!!  My fingerprints are already on file anyway because of my job.

• Probably a lot more than 10 million were reinserted a lot more than 8 times!!

• This is the result of Demonic activity in the white house

• Hope all these people vote against demoncrats at the midterms.

• Cheaters  never prosper  !

• This spontaneous movement needs to be exploited... from F Joe Biden to IMPEACH JOE... and the crescendo of that message needs to ring out all across this nation... especially, where outdoor national TV is present and is unable to avoid broadcasting it.  We could with organization expand such displays to include shouts like ... End Rigged Elections, etc.

• AGREE!!!

This reply was deleted.