ADMIN

8223484870?profile=RESIZE_710x

Dr. Anthony Fauci believes that Thanksgiving could mark the beginning of a bleak winter, warning that the pandemic could worsen throughout the holidays and encouraging Americans to “be careful” as Christmas approaches, though he is personally looking forward to “Christmas in 2021.”

In an interview with USA Today, Fauci explained that he will more than likely forgo his traditional Christmas plans, as he did for Thanksgiving. According to the outlet, he spoke to his three daughters virtually and enjoyed dinner with his wife.

“For my own family, I’m saying we had a really great Thanksgiving and Christmas last year. We’re looking forward to a really great Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2021,” Fauci told the outlet.

“Let’s now make the best of the situation and show our love and affection for people by keeping them safe,” he said, repeating the cries of Democrat governors, some of whom have urged Americans to stay away from their loved ones on the holidays.

Fauci warned that the current surge of the Chinese coronavirus could continue through the new year:

If the surge takes a turn of continuing to go up and you have the sustained greater than 100,000 infections a day and 1,300 deaths per day and the count keeps going up and up … I don’t see it being any different during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays than during Thanksgiving.

Johns Hopkins University data reported 181,490 new cases of the virus on Thursday. Cases have been spiking across the U.S. despite the fact that leaders in well over two dozen states have imposed state and regional mask mandates, some of which have been in effect for months.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/27/dr-anthony-fauci-warns-of-bleak-winter-looking-forward-to-christmas-in-2021/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "“For my own family, I’m saying we had a really great Thanksgiving and Christmas last year. We’re looking forward to a really great Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2021,” Fauci told the outlet."

I'm looking forward to reading about Faucis' family visiting him in prison next year.

A fellah can hope, right?

• Sure can and sure can enjoy time with family and friends.

• I will hold Christmas morning at my home with children and grandchildren as we do every year. Let them come after me. (I was told I'll be getting a new rifle can from Santa)

• Had a glorious Thanksgiving Day.All my children and grandchildren came and rejoiced in the bounty of Gods grace.

This reply was deleted.