ADMIN
read more here: https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/02/dinesh-fbi-capitol/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The FBI planted the bombs!  How else can they get rid of Trump and everyone like him and insure he can't be reelected!

If any Trumpites were to follow in Trumps footsteps then they would dismantle the FBI  It was eat or be eaten! 

• It's going to get wose

• I have not trusted the FBI in years before the TEA Party got started.  I would not trust them to walk my dog!

• Proof positive it was deep state tyranny.

• Not surprising at all - it was probably a Democrat supporter.  Therefore they don't want to identify her/him.

• Absolutely possible.  I thought this when I heard that bombs had been laid.  They only put one at DNC headquarters to hide their intentions.  Who knows who suggested this but we do know that ANTIFA and BLM are the army of the Left, so either one or both is probably correct.

• Do we get a prize if we guess right? ANTIFA

• We will never know the truth from the obama administration or all the shady deals that the democrats hve pulled.  They are the terrorist and America number one enemy.

• The FBI I feel are playing dumb because they knowv who planted them.......

It was, WHO ELSE..... ANTIFA! THAT SUBVERSIVE GANG SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEEMED A TERRORIST ORG. & ANONG WITH [BLM.ORG]--MARXIST TRAINED!

i HAVE A QUESTION: WHY DIDN'T WEATHERMEN GROUP OF THE 1969 TO 1977 GET 50 YEARS WORTH OF PRISON FOR WHAT THEY DID?????????

WEARHER UNDERGROUND MEMBERS WENT ON TO TRAINED BLM.ORG LEADERS SO.......WHO'S BEEN TRAINING ANTIFA......THE LEFT WING OF THE DNC...PROBABLY!

• ANTIFA used pipe bombs in Portland and Seattle. Who planted them in DC, give you three guesses and 2 do not count. The police also caught someone who had a backpack with molotov gas bombs, I guess ANTIFA really was going to burn down the Capitol but got caught. 

who was the perpetraitor?

https://youtu.be/FuubQJPigXg

This reply was deleted.