ADMIN

Flynn Free. Obama behind entire hoax - YouTube

The Obama administration was "afraid" retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn would find out about improper access to National Security Agency data as President Trump's national security adviser, according to former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova.

His assertion adds insight to an allegation by Flynn's lawyer, Sidney Powell, who claims her client was prepared to "audit" the U.S. Intelligence Community as White House national security adviser when he was "set up" by the FBI, resulting in an ensuing controversy that led to his swift ouster from the role.

Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett asked diGenova, a lawyer whose work was caught up in the Ukraine-impeachment controversy, if the previous administration sought to "sabotage" the Trump presidency by "going after" Flynn, who was under investigation in the FBI's Russia inquiry.

"I don't think there is any doubt that was part of it," diGenova said on Witch Hunt: The Flynn Vindication, a program that aired Sunday evening on Fox News. "They needed to get Gen. Flynn removed because once he's installed as the national security adviser, within a short period of time, he would know everything that had gone on in Crossfire Hurricane, and he would know about the illegal basis for everything that had transpired before it."

read more:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/obama-team-was-afraid-flynn-would-find-improper-access-to-nsa-data-joe-digenova-says

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• obummer was and is so evil. he needs to be in prison along with all the clintons

• I have been saying this for years and nothing is done about it Obama and his administration should have been in jail a long time ago.

• IMO i feel Ocommies job was to help end this country every bit of it.  All we believe is in tatters.  Our schools are destroying our kids and we have to do something.  Teach them ourselves and help them understand the country.  Ocommie has to see prison

• that is the parent have to teach their kids at home, not the school to teach them.

• Once again where is jail time for the Obama administration?

• Time for some heads to roll. If I could spell guillotine I would use it in a sentence...lol

• Obama and company must meet the guillotine!!

This reply was deleted.