ADMIN

House Majority Whip James Clyburn said he will propose to make the “Black National Anthem” the official US hymn in an effort to “bring the country together.”
Clyburn plans to introduce a measure as early as this week that would make “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” known as the Black national anthem, the national hymn.

“To make it a national hymn, I think, would be an act of bringing the country together. It would say to people, ‘You aren’t singing a separate national anthem, you are singing the country’s national hymn,’” said Clyburn, the highest-ranking Black American in Congress. “The gesture itself would be an act of healing. Everybody can identify with that song.”

read more:

https://100percentfedup.com/dem-whip-james-clyburn-proposes-making-black-national-anthem-official-us-national-hymn-to-bring-the-country-together/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why do these dipshits last so long in politics??

• R.I.C.O. if you want your answers.

• THERE IS ONLY ONE NATIONAL ANTHEM, YOU IGNORANT ASS**OLE!!!!!

• Another demonrat is trying to divide the country while President Trump has been trying to unify the country tiredlessly.

• The National Anthem belongs to all Americans how stupid is this person do you really believe he care for all Americans.

• Only cares for half of us..............For now.

• AH, %13!

• James Clyburn is a racist that always has and always will push black power rather than equality. His actions and words continue to divide this nation. Like the democrat party of the early 1800s he continues to push the idea of victimhood upon black people in order to manipulate them into voluntary subservience.

• I'll pass on that I like our National Anthem

• Go FUCK yourself!😡

This reply was deleted.