ADMIN

DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY HILLARY THE DNO THE 'RUSSIA COLLUSION' LIE WAS a  CRIMINAL AND THE FBI CONSPIRED TO DEFRAUD CONSPIRACY INTENDED TO DISRUPT a  THE FISA COURT INTO WIRETAPPING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION THE

read the full indictment:

Danchenko Indictment 0 by Herridge

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This indictment directly opens the doors to the Clinton/Obama involvement while removing Trump completely.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This indictment means nothing... we have had serious evidence of criminal conduct involving both Hillary and Bill for years and nothing has been done... just what makes one think: 1) That this Russian Citizen won't suddenly skip or die.  2) That his memory will not suddenly be impaired or completely lost. 3) That a number of immunity deals have been signed that we are not privy to.  Don't be surprised if the Clintons have a full filing cabinet of get out of jail free cards...immunity deals

I'll withhold any further judgment until after we see a trial actually take place...

• I would be dellighted to see the day when Clintion and the "Big Mouth" with the big ears pay the piper for what they have done to America .

"We are five days away from fundamentally changing America " from the mouth of the "Bastard" Obama five days before he was elected .

• Ashes ....ashes....we all fall down.  The only solution will be an internecine debacle ...I fear. God Help America.

• SMOKE and MIRRORS..............Wake the Hell up AMERICA the smell of a Nation falling is all around you...

• BS,,, there is only ONE INDICTMENT and he is a Russian citizen... lots of luck getting him to trial.  Mr. Danchenko was released without electronic monitoring... thursday.

Danchenko, a Russian citizen, is charged with five counts of making false statements to the FBI.  People are so gullible it makes me sick.  Danchenko was indicted where are all the indictments on US Citizens... DIr. Comey and Wray, FBI agents, Democrat Party Officials, Hillary Clinton, and others.

ANOTHER BIG NOTHING BURGER.... indict a Russian Citizen let him go without electronic monitoring.. lots of luck in getting him to court.  He will skip or suddenly die of a heart attack.

• Lock her up!

Lock him up!

Lock them all up!

How sweet it is!

Let's have a 5-million people march on the Capitol and the WH throwing out ALL dems and RINOs!   Another Boston Tea Party if you will.  Welcome back, DJT!  New, fair, elections!  Hrar! Hear!

• Lock her up... how, it isn't for a lack of evidence proving criminal conduct... truckloads of it.  She is being shielded by the DOJ and FBI as she has truckloads of dirt on them all.  People who live in glass houses can not throw rocks.  If we are ever to see justice a MAJOR PURGE of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DHS, and a host of other intel services will be necessary ... then a new group of honorable men and women may be able to bring Hillary and a whole trainload of criminals to justice.  Until we purge the Criminal Justice system and our Administration of the criminal elements there will be no justice.

Durham indicted one person (an insignificant small fry) for lying to the FBI... 

• As I said, :"Lock them all up!":  And/or - 5-milion march on the Capitol and the WH.

This reply was deleted.