ADMIN
BIG NEWS: COUNTERFEIT FULTON COUNTY GEORGIA BALLOTS. On a tip, our operative entered the Fulton County (Atlanta) Warehouse and took this series of photos: THESE ARE FAKE BALLOTS (note the quantity):Β 
On Wednesday afternoon in the Georgia Senate Judiciary voted to have these ballots inspected. What happened next?Β 
Rented Enterprise moving vans pulled up to the warehouse and began loading up. I will post that video promptly.Β 
And then, a shredding company was engaged. They shredded everything. Not just a normal shredding either. They did not shred into long strips, or even tiny confetti: they did military-grade shredding down to tiny spitballs.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Β 
The video of the enterprise van is too big for me to upload right here. But trust me, there is a video of enterprise moving vans pulling up at 10 o’clock at night, after the Senate subcommittee voted to investigate the stuff, and they got loaded up.Β 

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To look at this in a positive way... we now know exactly what has been happening for years!Β 

• Exactly! and this is not new at all.

• Gee, I wonder how the courts will ignore or deny the existance of this paperwork?

(you can guess the outcome though)

• THEY MUST BE SLEEPING

Β 

• I do not understand why all these people involved have not been arrested and charged with violating constitutional law and declared terrorist to the USA.Β  They then can be taken immediately infront of a firing squad. Do not need a court case made if declared as terrorist..We need to go back to the old ways of handlingΒ  this attempted overthrough of our peoples government.

• because ever since Obama became the president we haven't follow the constitution point and simple.

• and because he is the first black president of the United State of America. we're screwed big time.

• Maybe because of DEATH THREATS to anyone who dares?...........The SWAMP is ther ENEMY within and the SWAMP holds the power. DO NOT LET THEM DISARM US UNDER ANY GUISE!

Β 

• 17 states reported to have engaged in massive voter and election fraud... source is Rudy Juliani and his team of investigators.

Read it here:EXCLUSIVE #StopTheSteal Evidence Dump: Proof of Voter Fraud in 17 S...Β 

EXCLUSIVE #StopTheSteal Evidence Dump: Proof of Voter Fraud in 17 States - NRN β€’ New Right Network
    NRN obtained an extensive Election 2020 voter fraud list from a source working closely with Rudy Guiliani and Roger Stone.
  • Just like Treasonous Hills ILLEGAL e-mails.Β  Damn the deep state to HELL!!!

This reply was deleted.