ADMIN

Who's to Blame for High Drug Prices? - Countable

Coronavirus drug remdesivir will cost $3,120 for the typical patient with private health insurance, the drugmaker said.

Gilead Sciences announced Monday that the antiviral drug will cost hospitals about $520 per dose for privately insured patients, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The shorter, more common course of treatment would work out to $3,120, while the longer duration would cost $5,720, the report said.

The drugmaker will offer a discounted rate to health programs like Medicare and the governments of developed countries, the outlet reported.

That rate will be $390 per dose, or $2,340 per patient for the shortest duration of treatment and $4,290 for the longer course, the report said.

read more:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/coronavirus-drug-remdesivir-to-run-3120-for-insured-patients/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The whole point of the "plandemic" is to advance the NWO/one world gov agenda. And to fleece the sheeple. I can't believe how many fall for it.

Meanwhile, information about cheap effective treatments for the virus, notably ozone, is suppressed. Cheap effective cures aren't a good business model. 

• Ozone, yes. Also Schweppes Tonic Water (Krogers) has quinine in it. Take that with zinc, more if symptoms. D3, C, also. 

• Hallelujah! CHP in Seattle has been removed, and seditionists arresred👏👍‼️‼️‼️
    what made the ignoramous of a Democrat mayor decide to clean house?

A large group of protesting citizens showed up at her house and would not leave!

She finally became afraid for her own welfare and came to her senses - at least for now!

• Once again Trump proves himself an amazing leader and president who knows how to make great deals. He IS the "Art of the Deal". No other country has a leader who pulls off a deal like this one, which is why they cannot get the drug. That's what I call "global American leadership" and "America First"!!! - The US has bought almost the entire global supply of remdesivir....“President Trump has struck an amazing deal to ensure Americans have access to the first authorized therapeutic for COVID-19,” Azar said in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/01/us-buys-nearly-all-global-stock-of-co...

US buys nearly all global stock of coronavirus drug remdesivir
    The US has bought almost the entire global supply of remdesivir, the anti-viral drug that can speed the recovery of patients infected with the corona…
  • There is no mention of the 40Million funded for the reserch of this drug by the American Tax Payer? Just a little kick off spending money.

• Pushing this drug (which has no proven record of curing anything, much less corona) is the real reason behind the unremitting attack on Chloroquine, a drug which is widely available and inexpensive. CDC, WHO and Dr Fauci are in thrall to Big Pharma, and we need go no farther than this example to prove it (Fauci began experimenting with anti-corona drugs in January, by his own admission. Who or what agency financed those experiments? Inquiring minds want to know)

• Pharmaceutical companies are nothing but extortionists. I have read several time that they charge us more than they do Europeans. The cabal of pharmaceutical corporatism is fully in bed with the FDA. Top FDA officials get $$$$ as "incentives" or whatever they want to call it. Pence was in charge of the CoVid response team. He COULD have brought Mike Adams of Natural News up to the microphone to talk about natural vitamins and minerals to protect and fight CoVid. He COULD have brought naturopaths, who also know food, vitamins, minerals, exercise and more, to talk about getting America Healthy again. 

The facts are that our food is highly inflamatory. The ratio of Omega 3, which is healing, to Omega 6, which is inflammatory, is in America, between these ranges—call O3 as number 1. American bodies, including children, fall in a range of 40 for O6, all the way up to Omega80. So, in America, it is Omega3:Omega6——1:40, 1:50, 1:60, 1:70 and worse case, 1:80. 

The ratio of my farmers raw whole milk, beef and pork is 1:2. Omega3 is 1. Omega 6 is 2. So, his ratio is 1:2. Like I said, O3 is healing. O6 is inflammatory and acidic.

We are poluted daily by metals in air, water and high-fructose corn syrup and bad oils, such as in mayonnaise. 

Americans need to wake up and realize not only this plan/scamdemic a threat in many ways, but also our daily lives are polluted beyond belief and our bodies are weakened and made acidic, which is the very thing CoVid and the vaxx depend upon and will depend upon (vaxx), to make the bad situation worse. Lots to say on this subject. Just saying, Pence COULD have promoted the idea that people do some investigation and solve some of their own problems, instead of believing the fake nedia. If the WH is going to bash media, then why didn't they blow it all open with some truth about health and immune system responses and things like this? Not just Hycroxyclroroquine, but commonly available things like Schweppes Tonic water, which does have quinine, combined with zinc and C. 

Would have done a whole lot of good, in sticking a knife in corporatism, pharmaceutical extortion, imho. It seems to me that no one addresses the underlying issues at all. We have a fat, ignorant, lazy, undereducation population. And nothing can change that except some truth  and an awakening of the people.

• I saw on news tonight Remdesivir will be about $390 per vial, need to take for 5 days,    $  1950 is the cost estimate, but Medicare will pay, as well as Health insurance, HMO's. 

• in an election year , why is no one talking about this ? i hope that all the members of all the pharmaceutical boards have enough money to live in their ill begotten palaces 

• Fortunately for the illegals that steal their way into the U.S. the treatment will be free of charge thanks to obamacare and the American taxpayer. bill gates just gets richer in his quest to wipe out mankind.

This reply was deleted.