ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is a dream so fragile that one dare not breathe for fear it may vanish... this dream set a world at liberty and gave hope to those desperate for a better life... this dream was America and it now is in question... will we awake from our dream to find we now live in a nightmare.

A great wind has now risen in the midst of this dream… recking havoc upon this pleasant place. A troublesome storm blows hard upon the foundations of liberty and the American dream. Will, there be men of valor, to stand against this tempest course; too, hold high liberty's light, that others may rally to her fight?

Will there yet be found a people, whose dreams are fixed upon that hope… That freedom may yet abound? Or, has the sound of furry in our high places, brought low the hope of liberties call? I say, arise and no more whisper liberty's song… But raise an anthem, to silence the wind and with the blood of tyrants let us refresh the tree of liberty, that it may bear fruit once again.

There is a dream called America… So fragile it can only be whispered. Let us no more in silence speak, but with one voice, fix fast this dream… That, our progeny may sing… of Spring renewed, of summers long and Autumns anew. Send now, winter's worst… for our dreams, our hopes, our voice, is no more silent… Loose now the fragile trappings of liberty, from the yoke of tyranny. Set free a Nation bound by its lawless masses... bring again the pride and honor of our forefather's DREAM ONCE MORE of the glory that awaits us who have tasted of liberty... that our children may not suffer the loss of their freedom.

Let this dream called America, become our vision… Let, the wind of tyrants no more lay hold of hopes long suffered, too deny liberty and our progeny, their dreams. Come let us whisper no more, but with newfound reason, let us raise the anthem high… and shout, that those who yet can not hear… may join this chorus clear. Let us lift the curtain, upon our dreams… That liberty may ring, and our children sing, long... of liberty certain.

• Libertys ring sounds nothing like the rattle of the chains of our bondage we now hear.

• If Biden were to some how become President I would expect the GOP to contest and hold up every appointment he wanted in his cabinet...

• I cannot help but look at the man as he is, selling out his whole country for the privilege of acting as an empty figurehead to cripple the Republic, serving his Nations enemies for money and promised glory. How pathetic and useless he must know himself to be, even as he pretends to be worthy to enjoy the election full faith and confidence of the Nation. With his mind and body failing, perhaps he believes this is his finest hour?

Why has he not put a bullet into his head?

Any seaman apprentice who was murdered on this hallowed day in 1941 would be a finer President than the self proclaimed "President-elect". That man took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Who are you Joe Biden? Do you even know to ask?

• I would expect an uprising of patriots.

• If Biden becomes President, let's assume his vice president sends out her army of BLM and ANTIFA much like the British did when they sent savage Indians to attack and murder the Patriots. That will create the insurrection of 93 million or more Patriots in a armed rebellion.I look at Biden as Davis and Trump is Lincoln.

Remember  I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.  Unsuccesful rebellions indeed generally establish the incroachments on the rights of the people which have produced them. An observation of this truth should render honest republican governors so mild in their punishment of rebellions, as not to discourage them too much. It is a medecine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1787.

• YES!!

• Agree

• Simple!! Biden is NOT president-elect ... there is no such office defined in our Constitution ... anything to the contrary is press BS!!!! Biden is a private citizen ... no immunity!!

• HIS HEAD IS BOWED, BUT I KNOW HE AINT PRAYING, BUT HE OUGHT TO BE. TRAITORS CAN BE SHOT.

This reply was deleted.