ADMIN

Robert H. Jackson quote: The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was ...

What a travesty on so many levels.

As reported by CBS Chicago, Mayor Lori Lightfoot ordered a parking ban from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday in the neighborhood of Philadelphia Romanian Church in response to its intention to hold services.

On Sunday morning the tow trucks descended – not just on churchgoers, but on residents and everybody else, and on a private lot used by parishioners. Read this from Second City Cop:

City tow trucks arrived and yanked the vehicles of every single resident, including numerous elderly people and a more than a few nurses coming in from the night shifts and impounded them for violation of the signs that got posted Saturday with under twenty-four hours’ notice. The city also closed the private lot that the church used for parishioners in some half-assed attempt to force church-goers to park on the streets, streets listed as temporary tow zones to snatch their cars, too. 

So all the residents WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHURCH are on the hook for tickets and towing and damages to their cars – because we all know exactly how gently City tow drivers are with someone else’s property.

Perhaps Lightfoot doesn’t share the view that civil liberties come not from her hand or the hand of Governor JB Pritzker. The church’s pastor said this: “The mayor is inciting hate against the church which is very sad. A lot of our members risked their lives to escape Communism, only to find it germinating in 2020 under Mayor Lightfoot in Chicago.”

He continued: “We prayed for the mayor and the governor almost every evening since March 19. We will continue to pray for them. Yet, we are also aware of our constitutional rights. Their effort to intimidate us will make us stronger.”

And let’s hope Lightfoot will explain her sense of justice in punishing everybody in the neighborhood by having their cars banged up and towed to the city’s infamous pound.

read more:

https://wirepoints.org/morning-raid-to-crush-chicago-churchgoers-entire-neighborhood-has-their-cars-towed-wirepoints/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Our inalienable rights should not be subjected to a vote, nor the edict of the Courts... they are God-given, sacrosanct...  inalienable. not subject to change or regulation.

• How about contacting the DOJ, they just took California's Gov. to task for his policy against churches..

• Hey! Dawn we all know where the California Governor stand.

• I still say a bunch of salvage auto yard owners ought to take several hundred wrecks and park them up and down the street in front of the Mayor's house and in her neighborhood... 

• Hey Ron that works for me! Have you ever heard an old song called "The Lincoln Park Priates"?

• No, I haven't heard of that song Ray...  However, the lyric fit the location.  Maybe MRs. O'Leary's cow can be found and used to start another landscaping project, That should make for a hot time in town.  Anyone have the phone number for the local Black Lives Matters or ANTIFA chapters in Chicago?  Where are the ACORN people when you need a match? 

• I am with you and I'll do more than what you suggested I'll call all the junkyard that have trucks and buses parked in front and back of her house every day.

• it's getting crazy as the day goes by the so called mayor of Chicago need to go period she is not above the law either.

• The government is posing a decision for us: succumb to its will or civil war?    There are no other choices!

• It's time to return to our churches and Christians will do all they can to be safe in their gatherings. 

This reply was deleted.