Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • I am afraid you are right and that some parts are fractured. We need to unite all patriots who are willing to uphold their pledge of allegiance to Trump and therefore to the US Constitution. This group is the large part of the Republican Party, where Trump enjoys 90% of support. We can expand that base once we are free of the GOP's shackles.

• I am beyond willing but old and very disabled so not much good in a fight.  The young and able will have to carry the load.  I helped when I was young and strong, serving in the US Army.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I let NO ONE push my rights and freedoms under their dictitorial mandate. 

She is a perfect example what happens when those who pay no taxes, the parasites, are allowed to vote and cancel out the votes of those who pay the bills.

• happening as we write this

• Won't happen in my country. I'll fight to the death. Freedom is never free 

• Don't say it won't happen because it IS happening right now.  I WILL NOT COMPLY and fully expect the tyrants to murder me for standing up for my rights under the Constitution!!!!!  You are correct, freedom is not free and I have scars to prove it.

• Pledge allegiance to the New World Order. Sorry bitch I/We pledge Allegiance to the Flag 1 Nation under God. Indivisable with liberty and justice for all.

At least that's the way it used to be. Now there is no Liberty or Justice for all. It's only for a select few. That will change when we have a 1775 Revolution and

do away with people like this maggat. 

• Send that godless witch back to her father in Hell... Teaparty, get off your fat asses and fix your broken spell check...!

• Yep! Lightfoot should be called Lightbrained! But she is being ruled by the Prince of this World!

• when " W" was in the white house  he mentioned an axis of evil. we have an axis of evil in this country . it's made up of the us congress as well as the corrupt and bought off democratic and republican parties

This reply was deleted.