ADMIN

5329323275?profile=RESIZE_584x

On Sunday, Chicago’s first openly gay mayor, Lori Lightfoot, mounted a raid on a black South Side church for holding services in defiance of her coronavirus lockdown orders.

Lightfoot reportedly sent three marked squad cars and two unmarked cars full of officers to the Chicago Cornerstone Baptist Church in the South Side’s Woodlawn neighborhood. Woodlawn is just south of Hyde Park, the area in which the Obamas lived for a short time before Barack became president.

The pastor of the mostly black congregation, Courtney Lewis, reportedly shut and locked the doors and refused to allow the officers to gain entry to the building, Todd Starnes reported.

Pastor Lewis told Starnes that he felt like he was confronting “the Soviet-style KGB” as the officers pounded on his doors and demanded entry to shut the church down.

“Thankfully, our doors were locked as a normal safety precaution we take each service to protect our members from the escalating gun violence in Chicago,” Lewis said.

A sentry that is usually posted outside the sanctuary to monitor the street during service also reported seeing occupants of a dark car with tinted windows filming the incident through one opened window.

“All we are seeking is the same consideration and trust that is being tendered toward the liquor stores, abortion clinics, and Walmart,” Lewis told Starnes.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/24/chicago-mayor-launches-police-raid-shut-down-black-church/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Replies

• I looked it up the current governor of Illinoise is J. B. Pritzker he is another Democrate, I never heard of him he was newly elected last year I think. Of course, Before this pandemic I never heard of this mayor either.

J. B
  • I think this mayor has become too poweful and is abusing her power.  The President asked state governors to allow churches to reopen.  Where is the governor of Chicago in all of this? 

• the governor of Illinois hate Donald Trump and he is a Democrats he was running for office when Illinois had a so-called Republican governor.

• I will never trust a Democrats period since I came from Chicago yes they vote J.B. Pritzer as governor of Illinois same time they vote the first lesbian mayor of Chicago. Chicago is a deep city of Democrats as long I remember.

• Yeap... proving willful, unreasonable conduct is the burden of the public... and when the government is involved it becomes a very difficult... not to mention expensive... burden.

• These aren't just any men and women they are often officers of the law who are sworn to defend the Constitution ... but quickly forget their oath when it comes to following the unlawful orders of superiors... the fear of losing their jobs and income is more important than keeping their oath and honor... Today, we simply don't have men and women of high ethical standards enforcing our laws. If we did, this Mayor's orders to stop Church services would fall on deaf ears... and the police would be looking to arrest the Mayor for violations of the Church member's civil rights... a federal crme easily referred to the FBI by the local police.

• this is just the beginning what you are saying is this we are screwed because right now the school is not teaching the constitution, and history of America plain and simple.

• This entire worldwide debacle was caused by government lies in China at the center of the CCP virus, and then by extreme overreaction and even

more lies by all government units throughout every nation on earth, local, state and national. 

Bad policy worldwide, enforced by police force. Period. Worldwide.

If there ever has been a more blatant, in-your-face, power grab by governments, this Twilight Zone of the past 4 months, IS IT!! And, whether this anti-individual freedom wave of oppression and destruction has been in America or Britain or China, the glaring fact is a fact we have all forgotten: government intervention in natural processes, including natural human individual problem solving, in trade, technologies, medicine, and every of field, ALWAYS RESULTS IN THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS ITS GOAL IS!!!

Governments at all levels operate mainly by physical force, threat of physical force, imprisonments, financial penalties and fines, taxes, regulations and extremely wasteful government operations. And salaries. And benefits. And early pensions.

Government workers don't want to solve problems, they want to keep them going. Job security. Think Vietnam and Afghanistan. Think governors Pritzker and Cuomo and Wittmer and Newsome. Dictators. No objective, no clear mission, since they were run by politicians, more than most wars have been.

Screw the government, all levels.

"Everything the state says is a lie, and everything it has , has been stolen."

Frederich Nietzsche, 19th Century philosopher

• perfect.

• You also need to learn to think clearly and think deep know more of history and  learn just like evil has learned and enhanced population control proproganda and mind control.  Learn to break free of ism and Wake up America.  Nothing can stop whats comming nothing. "Where We Go 1 We Go All WWG2WGA" Q

This reply was deleted.