Trump Administration (877)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lilith... demon or woman... wife or dominatrix, fiction or truth... Mormon's believe in her existence.

The following is a brief summary of who or what Lilith is and represents... go to the links below for a more detailed exposition on Lilith.…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

43 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Henry Massingale

John Kerry: Evidence Against Trump ‘More Powerful’ Than in Nixon Impeachment

Former Secretary of State John Kerry has warned the evidence against President Trump is “more powerful” than in President Richard Nixon’s…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

2 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Rosie Daniels

Trump Appoints Man Who Exposed The Illuminati To Federal Education Board

The White House has announced that President Trump has appointed George Mentz, an educator and author of books exposing the Illuminati, to…

7 Oct 27, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The Judiciary Was Supposed To Be The Weakest Branch Of Government... not the supreme arbiter of the law.

The Judiciary is supposed to be the weakest branch of government... they are administrators of the law and should never, never, claim to be…

Started by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

10 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Judge Orders President Trump to Give Videotaped Deposition in Mexican Protestors’ Lawsuit

A New York judge has ordered President Trump to give videotaped deposition in a lawsuit filed by Mexican protestors who claim they were ph…

23 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Posting Blogs and Found Myself In Israel; Like Da!!!!

Posting Blogs and Found Myself In Israel the other day, The Israel Ning Server but my two wing men took me off line, so a Great Big Hi To…

24 Oct 16, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

The Honorable Hillary Clinton: Afghan U.S. Embassy Report September 3, 2009

POGO Letter to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton regarding U.S. Embassy, this is going to give you a whole new different perspective of w…

17 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

We have asked our followers to report this GoFundMe Campaign, as it violates their own Terms of Use

Those who are supporting the Trump #Whistleblower have increased the amount they are seeking to fund. We have asked our followers to #repo…

Started by The Epoch Times

1 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

Declassified- The Epoch Times: The Suspicious Whistleblower Complaint

DECLASSIFIED - The Epoch Times 129K subscribers The timing of the most recent whistleblower complaint is somewhat suspicious. Given tha…

Started by The Epoch Times

1 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

President Trump Should Read the President John F. Kennedy Report When He Got Back from Germany

President Trump Should Read the President John F. Kennedy Report When he Got Back from Germany, John F. Kennedy Executive Order to remove…

5 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service