The Lighter Side (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

Nancy Pelosi ruthlessly mocked by fellow lawmakers for ducking O’Reilly interview

Nancy Pelosi better watch what she says during her next “social conversation,” after her refusal to honor an interview agreement with Fox…

Started by Dee

68 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

Michelle Obama: Be More Like Your Dog to Be Healthy

First Lady Michelle Obama on Sunday encouraged kids to be more like their puppies in order to achieve a healthy lifestyle. Mrs. Obama drew…

Started by Dee

66 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

Label this Photo!

What, Joe?  What is that small?

Started by Dee

138 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Dale Armstrong

ADMIN

Label this Picture

Michelle looks mad! Have fun!

Started by Dee

113 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by computertech

ADMIN

Label this Photo

Started by Dee

300 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by ElaneLily Love

Sperm, Craigslist, Lesbians and Welfare: What Could Go Wrong?

There is so much wrong with the following story that like other great art that imitates life, I think I’ll let the story m…

Started by Linda Hahn

18 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by James C. Watson DC

New Obamacare Facebook Photo Ignites Mockery

A photo posted on Sunday by the official HealthCare.gov Facebook account has prompted an avalanche of mockery. The Obamacar…

Started by Linda Hahn

48 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Johnny Christensen(GI Joe angel)

ADMIN

Michelle Obama: 'I Don’t Have the Right to Just Sit on My Talents or Blessings'

Dog walking, perhaps? First Lady Michelle Obama contemplates life after the White House in a recent interview with People. The Washington…

Started by Dee

115 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Larry K. Parent

ADMIN

Label this Photo!!

What is Bill saying to Biden and Obama?

Started by Dee

135 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

Your "Rosetta Stone" for Liberal Rhetoric

1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka “You’re a Racist!” etc.) 2. Distracting (aka “Pivoting” aka “Changing the Subject”) 3. Somebody Else…

Started by Melony B. DeFord

14 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Ed Watts

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

ALERT ALERT

“Acosta, You Are A Dickhead”.... 

Above: Sebastian Gorka, Jim Acosta

“Jim Acosta is actually worse than anyone imagined.”

Former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka engaged in a loud verbal altercation with CNN‘s Jim Acosta Thursday, according to the Daily Caller‘s Virginia Kruta.

According to multiple witnesses, Acosta made a flippant remark to Gorka – who just launched his SALEM Radio Network show “America First,” telling him that media-related meetings with the president were for “real journalists” only.

Acosta walked in then, according to Gorka, touched his arm and said “Why are you here? This place is for journalists only,” then walked away. He also noted that the incident occurred in front of fellow SALEM host Mike Gallagher and Sirius Patriot XM host David Webb — and explained that, although they had been in the same building on several occasions, he and Acosta had never officially met prior to this incident.

“Abilio ‘Jim’ Acosta, you are a dickhead,” Gorka fired back at Acosta. – Daily Caller

“For the next 40 minutes, he hid in the back and didn’t come out as I was right by the exit, until I went to the Oval Office,” Gorka told the Caller, adding “Jim Acosta is actually worse than anyone imagined. He’s definitely not a journalist, and he is clearly a cowering coward. I just feel sorry for anyone who is in the White House pool with him and know he is hated by all the actual journalists in the White House.”

John Fredericks@jfradioshow

Wow! Unbelievably NASTY decorum in White House Press Briefing room! @Acosta walks by new radio show host @SebGorka and says to him: “Why are you here? This place is for journalists only.” Really Jim? And too? Welcome to the press room, Seb!

Vince Coglianese of the Daily Caller was there for the exchange, and said “The whole room went silent as Gorka chewed [Acosta] out.”

Sirius Patriot XM host David Webb confirmed the incident, saying “I was right next to Sebastian and he reported accurately what Acosta said. Acosta was serious and condescending.”

View image on Twitter
David Webb   @davidwebbshow

Yes ⁦@Acosta⁩ we do belong in the Press Room. ⁦@SebGorka

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service