The Lighter Side (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veteran Can't Pay For Food in San Antonio: What Would You Do?

Veteran Can't Pay or Afford Food in San Antonio, Texas | What Would You Do? | WWYD- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-Kj-olu8I

Started by Hank Jordan

3 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Does Grandma Have It Going On: 68 Year Old Sings AC/DC Highway To Hell

68 Year Old Sings AC/DC Highway To Hell! SIMON is SHOCKED!! Britain´s Got Talent 2018- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rtiRNwfv

Started by Hank Jordan

5 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

How To Tell If US Government Officials Are On Drugs

How To Tell If US Government Officials Are On Drugs, just bounce them up and down like the cat in the image, if their eyes does this, yes t…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Jun 24, 2018

The Democrats Don't Like Us Rednecks, Great News

The Democrats Don't Like Us Rednecks, Great News, Red Neck Trump Supporter, that there is something wrong with Rednecks, yes there is...LM…

Started by Hank Jordan

1 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

We Did Not See This Coming! "WOW!!" 13-Year Old Courtney Hadwin

Courtney Hadwin: 13-Year-Old Golden Buzzer Winning Performance - America's Got Talent 2018,  We did not see that coming! You won't believe…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

3 Jun 20, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Scientists Build The First Tractor Beam- 2015

A long time ago I visited a site, they these Scientists, created a Star Trek Tractor Beam. Or a Star Wars High-amplitude sound waves gene…

Started by Henry Massingale

0 Jun 19, 2018

Scientists Discover Mineral That Could Make Internet 1,000 Times Faster

Scientists have discovered a rare mineral in Russia that could hold the key to boosting internet speeds by 1000%. The mineral, perovskite,…

Started by Henry Massingale

0 Jun 19, 2018

Come On Down To Alabama Girl

High Valley - Come On Down (Official Music Video)- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVXMllH0UC4  So some of the ladies here don't…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Jun 19, 2018

Inappropriately Accused Of Having Connections To Kim Kardashian at LGBTQA

Inappropriately Accused Of Having Connections To, like I said, I never heard of the lady, maybe I do live under a Flipping Rock. So I chec…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

12 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Leaked Photo Of Barack Obama Dressed As Satan Goes Viral

A disturbing image of former President Barack Obama dressed as Satan while attending an “Illuminati Party” organized by international elit…

Started by Hank Jordan

2 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service