Domestic Terrorism (663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peter Fonda Labelled ‘Domestic Terrorist’ After Tweets Against Barron Trump

Deranged Hollywood weirdo Peter Fonda has been reported to the Secret Service by Melania Trump and labeled a “domestic terrorist” by the…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

1 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Antifa Members Are Idiots

Antifa Attack Seniors Praying for #FreeTommyRobinson in San Francisco Near the British Consulate 7-7-17 Organized by Amber Cumming. Antif…

1 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Mom Catches Pedophile Kidnapping Child, Blows Holes In His Throat With Handgun

A notorious international pedophile has been found “inches from death” by police after a Virginia mother blew two holes in his throat wi…

2 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Envelope delivered to MD Courthouse with white substance and note that says "Praise Allah"

June 18th, 2018 by WCBC Radio The Garrett County Courthouse was evacuated this morning, and remains closed to the public after an envelope…

Started by Betty

7 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

There Was A Time At The Tea Party Command Center

There was a time at the Tea Party Command Center, where if you posted a blog, Congress was concerned, what has changed?  In my opinion, no…

Started by Henry Massingale

3 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

United States Department of Education ISIS Islamic Indoctrination

The Volusia County Republican Party says that the federal government is promoting Islam to public school children. "The United States Dep…

Started by Hank Jordan

27 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Henry Massingale

Vegas Shooter’s Bank Account Seized For ‘Terror-Financing’ Before Shooting

Stephen Paddock’s Bank Accounts had been seized on suspicion of ‘terror-financing’ by authorities before the Oct. 1 Las Vegas massacre, ac…

Started by Hank Jordan

0 Jun 8, 2018

ANTIFA Mob Storms Prayer Rally – Massive Brawl Breaks Out in Portland

The Portland Patriot Prayer group held a prayer rally Sunday in downtown Portland. Antifa leftists held a counter protest to shut down the…

Started by Kat

6 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Kat

MK-Ultra Victims Sue Government In Historic Class-Action Lawsuit

Victims and families of those who were affected by Project MK-Ultra have issued an historic class-action lawsuit against the CIA’s illeg…

0 May 24, 2018

Democrat Activist Arrested For Assassination Attempt Against Trump

A Democratic activist attempted to gun down President Trump on Thursday night by repeatedly firing his gun in the lobby of Trump’s golf…

1 May 20, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Image result for puke happy faceWatch: Hillary Clinton Says She’s ‘Deluged’ With Requests To Run Again

Hillary Clinton says she is “deluged” with requests to try another run for president and has still not completely ruled out joining the crowded field of 2020 Democrat candidates.

The former U.S. Secretary of State has repeatedly avoided categorically stepping out of the race for the White House – or directly into it, for that matter.

During media appearances in the UK last month, Clinton twice hinted she may make a belated push on the basis she claims so many people want to see her on the national stage once more.

Speaking on the BBC’s Graham Norton Show in London last Friday, Clinton confirmed she would “have to make up my mind really quickly” if she was going to join the race.

When pushed to respond if she would make a run for the White House for a third time, she prevaricated and avoided a direct reply, instead responding with: “As I say, never, never, never say never.”

She did concede she would need to make up her mind “really quickly” about whether or not to jump into the presidential race.

Clinton has already missed the filing deadline for the first primary in New Hampshire but there is no deadline for the next caucuses in Iowa in early February.

Responding to Norton, Clinton said she had been “deluged” over the last few weeks thinking about running again, but added that, “right now, I’m not, at all, planning that.”

Norton asked: “The rumour mill is flying that you could step back into the ring.”

Clinton replied: “I hear that. I have been deluged the last few weeks with thinking about doing that, but right now I’m not at all planning that.”

Last month Clinton told BBC Radio 5 Live she was under “enormous pressure” to consider a 2020 White House run.

When asked about her future in politics, Clinton said, “I feel a sense of responsibility partly because you know my name was on the ballot, I got more votes, but ended up losing to the current incumbent in the White House who I think is really undermining our democracy in very fundamental ways. And I want to retire him.”

When asked if she is absolutely ruling it out, Clinton said, “ I will certainly tell you. I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it. But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans.”

Clinton and her daughter Chelsea, are currently in London promoting their new co-authored book – The Book Of Gutsy Women: Favourite Stories Of Courage And Resilience.

d e g e n e r a c y

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service