Domestic Terrorism (670)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Muslim Rape Slavery Comes to Canada

Ezra Levant on the story the rest of the media didn't report: A Montreal Muslim immigrant who brought Rotherham style sex slavery to Canad…

Started by Mrs.Tif Morgan

2 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

Femicide: Murder Of Women Because They Are Female in South America

Women in South America are property, they do as they are told or they die. Miss Honduras Maria Jose Alvarado became a tragic symbol of gen…

Started by Hank Jordan

1 Dec 17, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

President Trump: Antifa is ‘Going To Be in Big Trouble’

President Donald Trump has sounded a warning to Antifa members and violent leftists across the country, putting them on notice that the mi…

5 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Keith Ellison Caught Fraternizing With Extremist Antifa Leader

Keith Ellison has been caught on camera hanging out with Luis Enrique Marquez – the leader of the violent and extremist Portland Antifa. …

1 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Pope Francis: Satan To Blame For Child Rape Scandal

Pope Francis, who has been accused of covering up the sexual abuse of kids within the Catholic Church, says Satan is responsible for the p…

1 Oct 11, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Antifa's Violent Confrontations With Police, Journalists Mar Otherwise Peaceful Rally Counterprotesters

Members of Antifa were seen launching eggs, fireworks and water bottles at police officers and the Secret Service, beating people in the s…

2 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

Public School Teachers Behind Violent Antifa Group

Public school teachers are behind a leading far-left militant group that is part of the Antifa network that federal officials say is commit…

Started by Dee

6 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by James W McQuillan Jr

Antifa Terrorist Armed With Bombs Planned To Kill Hundreds Of Cops

South Dakota Police have arrested an Antifa Terrorist, armed with multiple bombs and guns, who planned to kill hundreds of law enforcement…

1 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Henry Massingale

Peter Fonda Labelled ‘Domestic Terrorist’ After Tweets Against Barron Trump

Deranged Hollywood weirdo Peter Fonda has been reported to the Secret Service by Melania Trump and labeled a “domestic terrorist” by the…

1 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

Antifa Members Are Idiots

Antifa Attack Seniors Praying for #FreeTommyRobinson in San Francisco Near the British Consulate 7-7-17 Organized by Amber Cumming. Antif…

1 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Hank Jordan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service