Replies

• Our government finally has the right to ensure that pregnancies go to term. Our government decides this and our government enforces it. It is not only the government's right to do that, it is its obligation. Thank you SCOTUS for empowering our government in such an important matter of good versus evil!

• After reviewing video of last nights "Mostly Peaceful Destruction" I was wondering when did all the White Males with "man buns" became so deeply concerned about the uterus's of Women of Color? 

• I wonder what would have happened if these people were aborted when they were babies. Maybe America would be a calmer, safer, saner world 

• Sometimes it make one to wonder about it

• It's long past time that we as humans recognize the fact that conception is NOT an accident.  It is the willfull and knowing act of conceiving human life.  When two people--MAN AND A WOMAN conjoin to create life, the responsibility lies within them to adhere to the consequences of this act.  It is a very simple equation:  If you do not want to conceive or do not want to deliver the human life that you are likely to produce, do not undertake the act or the risks that are likely to cause this result.  End of story.  It's called personal responsibility.

• Rarely, Ray, is that a thought in the minds of the fornicators. They have welcomed the option of death, not of themselves but to the innocent in the womb. Abortion almost never is an event to save the life of the mother but usually a method of birth control for those who have come to claim it is not a life in the womb but simply tissue or an embryo to be discarded.  It matters not one iota to them that within two months of conception that baby can feel pain and has a heartbeat. 

• Plainly don't have sex if they want to have an abortion 

• Abortion was never a right nor was it constitutional.  The Supreme Court reversed an incorrect ruling (and travesty).  This ruling merely buts abortion back in the states, where it belongs.  Formerly I was pro-choice, but many years ago, as science advanced on this subject, I changed my mind. 

To me, the hoolah over this ruling just seems as the lefts way to allow more lawlessness..

• It's comon since to be for life because as human beings we can not reproduce life all we can do is have sex with different sex than life begin what happened if Adam and Eve would never have sin?

• The issue here is not up to the State or the Federal to make this disision it's up to the man to make the decision for the ladies because we were here first not the government not the State either.Remember it take 2 people to have a baby not the government not the State or the Federal.

This reply was deleted.