ADMIN

8697855091?profile=RESIZE_710x

Today the FBI revealed that, as seems to happen in virtually every terrorist attack or mass shooting, the FBI was aware of Boulder, Colorado shooting suspect Ahmad Al-Issa prior to yesterday’s deadly shooting.

According to The New York Times, “The suspect’s identity was known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.”

National File has confirmed that Al-Issa is  a devout Muslim who believes in conspiracies, including that “racist Islamophobic people” are hacking into his phone, and that there was more than one shooter involved in the tragic Christchurch Mosque Shooting in New Zealand. On his now-scrubbed Facebook page, Al-Issa also frequently read and shared negative news about President Donald Trump, written by mainstream publications including The Washington Post, The Intercept, and PBS.

Additionally, Laura Loomer confirmed that a law enforcement source advised her that Al-Issa, a Syrian migrant, committed the murders in the name of ISIS, and the information was being contained to prevent a second immigration disaster for the Biden regime. Biden infamously ended President Trump’s ban on travel from specific countries known for harboring or exporting terrorists in his blitz of executive orders that occurred only hours after he took the White House.

The FBI regularly has knowledge of mass shooters and terrorists yet does nothing to stop them, or to warn local law enforcement.

read more here: https://nationalfile.com/bombshell-boulder-shooting-suspect-ahmad-al-issa-was-on-fbis-radar-prior-to-shooting-spree/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Our government under the MARXIST/MAOIST democrats and the RINO/GLOBALISTS has grown increasingly corrupt and totalitarian in it's behavior. We must vote for and support real, true American patriots. New people from outside the UBER CORRUPT DEEPSTATE/BELTWAY. We must continue to make our voices heard on the local, state and federal levels. We must unite, stand as one, resist, Resist, RESIST! FUGHT BACK, PUSH BACK. As for me I am well past 65 years, have no fear of firing as Christ the Son of God is my Savior. That said I also swore the same oath that many others swore upon entering the military several decades ago. That oath HAS NO EXPIRATION DATE! If the left makes Civil/Revolutionary War an necessity...... well I'll fight and die as a free man before I'll submit to the rule of a totalitarian state. God bless the USA. Long live our Republic. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️👍

• Article II, Section 1, Clause 2. We've already been overthrown from within. It was obvious to me from Bengahzi on.

• AND ONCE AGAIN THE F B I DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE,S M H

• The FBI go only on Americans who do not agree with their political agenda 

• Somebody needs to WATCH THE FBI... as they continue to betray their duty to the Constitution and the law... The FBI is no longer a primer law enforcement agency it has been POLITICIZED and is more akin to the STASI than its former self.

• The FBI had this man on their "Watch List ."   The FBI would do well to keep an eye on the Biden family .   RICO ACT ? 

• They had no problem watching trump.

• Remember that you cannot do two things at one time. The FBI is currently going ater a major criminal. Donald Trump. So we cannot expect too much from the poor overworked FBI.  (sarc)

• This individual was a 'clear and present danger' to our national security... taking away the 2d Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens would not have prevented this ISLAMIC TERRORIST or others from securing a weapon and using it to murder the innocent.  One has to question why the Marxist Democrats are promoting open borders and the resulting trafficking of weapons and the individuals willing to use them.   

Thousands of illegal aliens crossing our Southern Border illegally are Islamic terrorists...  If the Drug Cartels move tons of illicit drugs across our Southern Border at will, Islamic terrorists and others can move tons of weapons and explosives across that same border... at will.  It is disingenuous to disarm the public and claim that will stop the use of firearms by criminals. Such an unconstitutional policy will not stop firearms violence.  It will simply encourage terrorists and criminals to engage in more armed violence by providing the criminals with an armed advantage over a disarmed public.

Armed violence and insurrection will only increase where it is known the general public is disarmed... study after study proves criminal armed assaults and mass murders increase with the implementation of gun control laws and restrictions.

This reply was deleted.