ADMIN

WHERE'D SHE DISAPPEAR 10? Has Kamala been abducted by aliens - the  interplanetary type - not the millions invading our southern border? VISIT  PATRIOTPOST.US FOR THE BEST HUMOR AND MEMES - America's

Border czar Kamala Harris skipped a high-level meeting with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador Friday to discuss the migrant crisis at the US's southern border - to visit a daycare center in New Jersey instead. 

The vice president, who was put in charge of tackling the border crisis by Joe Biden back in March, delegated the thorny meeting in Mexico's capital to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

Blinken was joined by Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and US Attorney General Merrick Garland and US Ambassador to Mexico Ken Salazar in efforts to mend America's fractious ties with Mexico.  

As officials from the two nations worked hashed out a new security cooperation accord and deal with a surge in migration across the border, Harris was nowhere to be seen.

Instead, Harris spent the day in New Jersey where she played bingo with kids at a daycare center, stopped by a vaccination site and even had time to sample some cake at a Newark bakery.

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10073323/Blinken-meets-Lopez-Obrador-soothe-thorny-U-S-Mexico-relations.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Larry, With Armies of Monitors!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• If ever I had gotten so drunk as to wake up next to that woman, I would have shot myself! If ever my Best Friend had gotten so drunk as to wake up next to that woman, I would have shot Him!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• With the significant drop in support nationally for Biden and the rest of the Democrats, we can only hope this drop continues without the nation being significantly further harmed with Democrat activities and subsequent failures.  At this point, we can expect dozens of newoly elected Republicans acquiring a significant majority with the express purpose of turning this nation back around.  They will all have Trump's support, and we need to get behind them if they are in our state.  Perhaps the RINOs will be significantly outnumbered so they lose their power.

• They ("MARXIST") Have Penatrated Every Aspect of LIFE-!!! THE PEOPLE MUST STAND "TOGETHER" (look a school board meeting- one or two Parents get arrested and the the rest of people sit back and watch- NOTHING HAPPENS or CAN THE ARREST ALL OF THE PARENTS- it starts at HOME) You Can Sit Back and Watch or Get Off Your Ass and Do SOMETHINE ABOUT IT-!!! up to You IT DID NOT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT FOLKS, IT HAS TAKEN YEARS

• This whole administration is a disaster, and they're taking us down the rabbit hole. 9660678859?profile=RESIZE_400x

• She is a worthless B*****

• Be patient.  Wait for Nov. 2022 midterm elections, when the Republicans take back both the House and the Senate.  Then, both B. and H. can be impeached with a solid Republican majority.  Republicans need to hurry up to expose the 2020 election fraud, though.  We all know Trump had more votes, but the Democrats were smarter, bigger liars, and had the voting machines manipulated so the Republicans lost.  With a solid Republican majority, the Speaker of the House will be a Republican.  We need to convince the Never Trumpers and others who don't intend to vote next year to actually make it to the polls.

• this woman (if that's what she is) is completely useless.  Her priorities are skewed.

• Hahaha....Martha.....seems that Willie Brown found some use for her....!   So she is not all lost....hehe

• Harris is worthless piece of useless crap living on the backs of hardworking taxpayers just like her absent minded partner in our White House.  Both should be flushed out of office but then the next piece of useless Marxist crap would emerge from the Washington  sewer to satisfy her appetite for power.

This reply was deleted.