ADMIN

A mob of Portland Black Lives Matter and Antifa militants forced a white man to crash his truck, then punched and kicked him unconscious, disturbing footage shows.

A series of clips on social media shows the victim being surrounded in his white truck at 10:30 p.m. Sunday as others attacked his wife, who was punched and even tackled to the ground during the violent melee.

“He didn’t do nothing!” someone could be heard calling as others punched the driver as he sat in his truck, which was also repeatedly kicked.

The unidentified driver eventually sped off, with the mob chasing him — with some heard loudly laughing when he crashed into a light pole, according to the clips.

He was dragged from the truck and tackled to the ground — getting repeatedly punched as he tried to call his wife while also pleading with his attackers as he sat on the ground, the videos show.

read more:

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/blm-mob-beat-white-man-unconscious-after-making-him-crash-truck/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No Police????  a testament for the need of the 2nd amendment....The people need to rise up and stop this insanity!!

• Do not count on the police to respond to 911 calls in areas where open insurrection is happening... they are AFRAID they may be accused of arresting someone of color...

• If I werre that man, I would go home, get my guns and head right back and shoot every one of those a-holes! One of these times, that scenario will play out, or the driver will already be armed and self defense is legal!

• That man has a very serious head injury ... he may die, or at best be permanently disabled.  This sort of open insurrection and violence is being ignored by the local authorities and apparently the President.  It is past time for the President to put down his hat signing pen and take charge of the WAR on main street USA.

• Why one must have pepper spray, RAID, or a FIREARM. 

• All three wouldn't hurt to have in one's reach... especially if one has to drive anywhere near the war zones in America...

Has anyone seen Trump visiting these areas... or is he sheltering in DC, to avoid the violence? It is past time that the President deals directly with the violence in those local communities where the local authority refuses or is unable to act, to stop it.  He needs to engage the political agents behind the violence with the full force of the law... Arrest and detain them under martial law... move them all to GITMO where they can be tried using military tribunals.

This reply was deleted.