ADMIN

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There are regulations that specify standards for issuing security clearances and levels of access... if applied properly many if not most members currently receiving classified information would be in jail instead of being briefed on National secrets... the system is totally broken and a joke.

• That's at the top levels.

I am well aware of the security clearnce levels and how they are managed.   Nearly 30 years of various levels of clearances dependent upon the need in various locations.

And, I am well aware that IF A PERSON DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LEVEL CLEARANCE OF THE POSITION, THEY DO NOT GET THE POSITION.   OR THEY GET REMOVED FROM THE POSITION BECAUSE THEY CANNOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY FOR THE CLEARANCE.

I'VE SEEN THEM PULLED AND THE PERSON WALKED OUT THE DOOR.   THEY DO NOT GET TO CLEAR THEIR DESK.   

THIS HAS TO APPLY TO A PRESIDENT EVEN MORE THAN LOWER LEVEL POSITIONS.

• Not quite... ever hear of Waivers... under Obama most of his cabinet officials had multiple waivers and many could not be given direct access to key intelligence.... they ended up getting redacted summaries or nothing... directly.  Espionage was rampant and violations of security measures were overlooked.

• NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE GIVEN A CLEARANCE BECAUSE THE JOB REQUIRES IT IF THEY CANNOT MEET THE CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS.

Some of those are:   Fiscally solvent and no heavy debts as this makes a person easily blackmailable.

MORALLY CLEAN FOR THE SAME REASON  PERVS ARE RISKY THAT WAY

No criminal behaviour goes without saying.

the list goes on.   NO BANKRUPTCIES, FORECLOSURES.   DRUGS, DEALING OR USING

• Agreed Col.Ron ... I am an engineer ... worked at TRW in the the aerospace industry. I held a Top Secret clearance. As you know TS can be revoked for cause.

• Tuff shit for Biten

• Did anyone else read an article that suggested that Biden was fed mis-information as a test , and the information was leaked out! 

• I've heard about this ... where can we see that exposé?

• No, not yet.  Don't doubt it at all though.

• Get over it Bubba.  Your a nothing.  Not an Elect, not a VP, a nothing.  President Trump is the rightful POTUS, and you will never be an once of what he is.  Go home.  Stay in your basement.  It is where you belong.

This reply was deleted.