ADMIN

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You shouldn't be getting any briefings as I'm sure the Chinese will know what was said immediately.

• He should be lost 

• He is already lost ... brainless traitor.

• I remain amazed at the lack of criminal prosecution by the DOJ and FBI... in spite of direct evidence of espionage nothing is done.  It is time to refer the investigators for criminal conduct... obstruction of justice, malfeasance in office, misprision of a felony, aiding and abetting espionage, and on and on...  Knowing a crime has been committed and doing nothing about the criminal conduct... (failure to refer criminal acts for prosecution) is a crime in its own right and should be prosecuted. Massive reports of criminal conduct going unprosecuted is evidence of a systemic failure of law enforcement to protect society from criminal conduct.  Where is the Nation's Chief Law Enforcement Officer on all the failures to prosecute?  Is he now criminally culpable?  The massive failure to prosecute crime poses a very serious national security risk and condoning such failure only encourages more lawlessness.

• Agreed Col. Ron.

• And, it makes the perp a parner in committing the crime after the fact, and maybe during it as it is ongoing.

Seems there is no shortage of crime.   INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR?????  INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR.   WHAT HE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY?   

WASN'T THAT LONG AGO WE WERE HAILED AS A LAW AND ORDER COUNTRY.

NOW EVEN SCOTUS DOESN'T SUPPORT LAW AND ORDER

DO WE REALLY HAVE TO DO IT ALL OURSELVES?

WHAT ARE WE PAYING THESE CORRUPT SO CALLED OFFICIALS FOR?????

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CLUE?

• All good questions Marlene... have you directed them to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the USA... President Donald J. Trump... Article 2, Sec 3... the president is to 'TAKE CARE' that the laws be faithfully executed... I think he may have overlooked that KEY ROLL in his Presidency.  The President is where the Constitutional buck stops on law enforcement.  I believe Pres. Trump has been listening to deep state lawyers... pettifoggers of the most despicable deceit have been hindering the President in his attempts to enforce the laws of the United States.

• Me too!!!

• Exactly.

• Isn't there a law that precludes RICO level criminals from getting classified information?

IF THERE ISN'T, THERE SHOULD BE.   

Sorry biden syndicate, that precludes your taking part in these briefings.

And then there is the PIPELINE TO CHINA ALSO.

This reply was deleted.