ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. "All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force."---George Orwell" 

2. "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear".---Harry S. Truman 

• The damage that is going on at the southern boarder is at the point of no return, and a result of stolen elections

• My friend wrote the cheating software for Dominion.  Quite the story after serving in the Navy.  Now woring full time to counter it.

• Of course he does - it  is what dictators do!  I am beginning to think that arresting, trying and jailing him is not enough.  The damage he is doing to the USA is disgraceful.

• These types are beyond hope.  The only way to stop their destructive behavior is set them to room temperature.

We must never start that process except in response to them shooting at us.

• This is not surprising at all... there are hundreds of Jan 6th conservative protesters rotting in the DC jail today... they are being held without bail, arraignment, or trial... This is not the America that my generation supports, and the Left knows it  Gues what?  The Marxist's solution to' ANY RESISTANCE is to jail or kill all the opposition.  Think not, review history's record regarding stolen elections which culminate with a Marxist insurgency holding power over the government.  All forms of resistance to a Marxist government are always PURGED from society  using the most expedient means... Jail or elimination.

The President of the United States just threatened everyone who disagrees with him or his Marxist governmetn with Jail and or worse...  This sort of rhetoric is not funny it is dangerous and a clear departure from the democratic processes in our Constitution..

• Those who fail to learn from history are DOOMED to repeat it.

• You watch! Biden's Alphabet agencies will come after the Tea Party and other grassroot organizations with bogus claims to break the backs of the grassroots movement. The leaders will be arrested and the members will be put on notice that they have to stop disagreeing with the Biden Regime.....or else!!! 

Mark my words! 

• Where is my comment on this idiot it was not posted 

• He needs to be impeached

This reply was deleted.