ADMIN

Joe Biden Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

Former Vice President Joe Biden said he’d do everything he could if president to force people to wear masks in public.

“I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, told KDKA.

“The one thing we do know is that these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody in public be wearing that mask. … I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public,” he added later.

Federal health officials recommend wearing face coverings in places where people can’t maintain six feet of distance from non-household members. Grocery stores and pharmacies are two examples used by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

read more:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-hed-use-executive-powers-to-force-people-to-wear-masks-in-public_3403076.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Joe Biden is Creey and Cooky all together spooky and he is a Extreme Left-Wing Liberal DemoncRAT and Anti-Israel-Yisral / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-Christian and Jewih People / Anti-USA CAPITALISM and our BELOVED CONSTITUTION!!

6503825281?profile=RESIZE_930x

I am a Conservative Christian Republican Patriot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY too Our Judeo-Christian Nation USA!! 1776-2020, 244 Years USA!! ~> ( https://kristiann1.com/2020/06/30/happy-birthday-too-our-judeo-chri... )

Kristi Ann is a Christian!!
    Trust in the LORD Jesus-Yeshua with all Thine HEART and SOUL I am Christian and I am Pro-USA / Acts 4:12 KJV ) “Neither is there Saved.”!! ( Jesus Ch…
    • Amen to that! Trump will win in a landslide in November and the demorats will be sore losers once again. How could he not win? The country is so much better off today than it was when Trump took office. The stock market is almost an all-time high and will make new highs before the elections. There is no way Trump won't celebrate a resounding victory in November 2020.

• if all the trump supporters vote for him I myself will vote for him. 

•  You want to know what the "controller" scoundrels are up to then check out this video:

https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.theblood/videos/2656292954609479...

You might be shocked but you shouldn't be if you are keeping up with the BS the media is throwing at you every day.

I’m now 100% convinced that the 5G/Vaccine/Crypto combo is The Mark of The Beast. I have no more doubt. It’s in the bag.... Also, the mainstream media and the Pentagon has now introduced UFOs to the masses. Perhaps they’re going to use the UFO disclosure as an excuse to cover up The Rapture when The Saved suddenly disappear.. #cyborg #transhumanism #quantum #supercomputer @instagram.com/TheBlood at Instagram or @The Blood on Facebook "The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:7 . . ***I do not endorse pastors or presidents.***

Posted by Sarah Sage on Sunday, May 3, 2020
  • He should check with OSHA first.  Poor Joe....he will get it right eventually.  Most people are wearing cloth which doesn't do didlle.

• isn't that interesting.

• The President has no authority to force people to do anything. People advocating that Trump assume one-man authority to run government should look at this and realize that if he does so the next President may well be someone we don't like, who will have precedent to do the same thing. And BTW, anything the CDC advocates is per se questionable given their track record in this situation

• it's not up to the president it's up to us to vote the right person in the office.

• The next President? What maks you think the demorats will have a president in the White House again. There is no way old and washed up Biden will beat Trump.

• interesting to say the least.

This reply was deleted.