Replies

• Biden has always been a selfish, self centered, little man, and now that his life is nearing its natural end, he wants to take everything with him.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Baa Humbug to the biden admin

• Sheeple and Entertainers themselves most often forget it is only "Their Performance" which is appreciated or not, and has absolutely nothing to do with them as "Human Beings" or their "Opinions." For instance, I like the music of Bruce Springsteen, but wouldn't be seen in the same room with him. I can appreciate an actor's performance and disagree totally with their life and choices. I pay for a "Performance", not a " Tribute. " 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• My wife's insulin cost under Trump was about 70 dollars after Medicare, a cut from 170 dollars after insurance. We are not about blaming the republicans for this! What do you Biden voters think about this?

• This reply was deleted.
  • Biden and all communist democrats need a big dose of propofol so they will never wake up!!

• It has to be enough retired upper income senior citizen to protest this evil childish administration by holding an event in DC. We need to shut down the government for a few days.  All we need is a leader and the people will show up. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Marlene, should be but won't be because most of the gop is allied with the devildemocommiecrats to destroy our Republic and establish their new world order global dictatorship with them in control of this area of it!!!!!!!!!!

• When Biden's Mother caught him playing with himself and made him feel ashamed and stopped, he then went on to using $500.00 an hour Hookers and complained about being "Overcharged!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• No biden you are such a slime ridden POS . It's you not Manchin,  you and your minions  will pay a price next year . Let's go  Branden.!

This reply was deleted.