Replies

• We need to focus on building what is ahead of us rather than rebuilding a house that is still burning.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Unconstitutionally elected usurping INHUMAN P.O.S. BUTCHER!.

• The media is already trying to cover up this incident by posting a picture of Joe bending over to speak to a woman in a wheelchair.  Only problems are, it's a still shot, so you don't hear the "Don't sniff him!" comment and he's wearing his mask in that picture.  The media gets an F for effort on this coverup.

• His obsession with children and hair sniffing, coupled with his touchy feeliness, and don't forget how he likes to swim in the nude while female Secret Service agents are on duty at the pool, make me sick to my stomach!!  He is a perverted, dirty old man!!!  Is it any wonder he makes his wife dress like a hooker?

• LOL!!  Good one!!!

• I said it before, and I'll say it again, " Joe Biden is a Snark! That is an Old Man who runs around sniffing little girls bicycle seats!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Funny how he pulls down that mask when he gets close to this kid. Don't sniff him.

• Is he chasing after a little kid??  Does he take his mask down to sniff their hair better??  I can't stand the sight of this man.

• YES!!!  This is thep perfect example of a pervert not being able to control himself!!!!

• Biden represents a perversion of the "Worst of America!"

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.