Replies

• Listen to the troops on the ground, never listen to politicians like Obama, Rice, Panetta and Clinton.  The troops on the ground went beyond the call of duty and got tired of waiting for the waffling politicians who were trying to figure out how to cover their butts for a major Cl--terF--k on their part, and did what they were trained to do.  Read the book "13 Hours" if you want the truth and do not listen to Obama, Panetta, and Clinton.  Anyone with half a brain that has ever worked with the CIA, know that they are an entity unto themselves and are not to be trusted, particularly at the management level.  Been there and seen that!!. As CIC of the military, Obama and his underlings, like Rice, Clinton and Panetta, are guilty of derilection of duty and should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting the enemy (terrorists) through negligence and failure to heed warnings of an impending attack.

• that is the reason why I believe Obama and his administration should be in jail.

• And if you don't especially like to read, get the video; you feel yourself dying, slowly, right along with the four Americans.

• I have seen the video, and it is ery good.

• For starts!

• Hi Dee:

Thanks for sharing.

I believe that the  information contained in my following recent blog relates to and/or further supports this extremely disturbing issue-You Decide:

The Most Dangerous and Treacherous Times in U.S. History! (Part 106D)-Posted on Tea Party Command Center-By Jake Martinez-On May 17, 2020:

https://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-most-dangerous-and-...

Semper Fi!

Jake

• Thank You for this excellent resource all I can say is WOW. I haven't read it all just skimmed but It has the highlights that have taken me years of research especially about Polio and many other.

Again Thank You

I can't wait for the military tribrunial for Treason

Sempe Fi

This reply was deleted.