Replies

• My question is whether this person is  genuinely honest about her beliefs or is this another ploy by the bad guys to entrap people and make them angry.  It seems a bit over dramatic.  The white hats are in control or taking back control without any increased difficulty.

• This is exactly why I quit donating to the RNC, is because they did absolutely nothing.  I will only donate to President Trump's PAC and he can spread it around to the MAGA supporting candidates.  Every single day since the election I have been on line with facts and information on how the election was stolen and pointing out the evidence of how they did it.  It has been pretty lonely as too many people just do not do anything.  First of all, every one of these "ballots" were picked up late at night, right?The U.S. CONSTITUTION states that "ELECTION DAY" is held on the same DAY in all of the states.  "ELECTION DAY" is one single 24 hour day.  The voters vote.  the officials count.  These combined actions form "The Election," and the election must be decided on that day.  States that fail to select an office holder by Midnight after Election Day have violated the statute. subjecting the nation at large to the very evils Congressionally mandated deadlines were drafted to prevent.  Federal election day statues were designed to curtail fraud, and to infuse a prima facie sense of integrity to our electoral process.  But these States - in failing to obey Congressional deadlines -  have flagrantly attempted to  to preempt federal law.  This is certainly prohibited, and this is why the late election results are void.  This is the legal research of Ren Jander, J.D.  The law is established by the case Foster v. Love, 522, U.S. 67, 71-72-(1997) and was joined by the U.S. Supreme Court in a 9 to 0 , where the entire court joined, not just the outcome, but also the opinion on this very point.  This law is straight forward and is "bulletproof" and has to be enforced.  Breaking this one Constitutional law by the DemoCorruptionists cost President Trump a second term but also gave the Democrats the slim majorities in both houses. because the cheating cost at least four senate seats as well as many congressional seats.  This needs to ge to any Fedral Court and then to the U.S. Supreme Court again if necessary.   Please help!

• I get annoyed with so many so called conservative candidates phoning me and have decided enough is enough. I know half of them are faux conservatives. I told one of them that if your own state voters are not supporting your race why should I?
      I am still in favor of Trump but now a bit hesitant since he gave his endorsement to that phony, Oz. Oz supported abortion and gun control but now claims to have changed. The fact that he is a duel citizen, US and Turkey, and says he will relinquish his Turkish citizenship if elected brought out the red flag for me. Why not give it up first I would ask? Nope, He is a Muslim and from what I know they are allowed to lie if the cause in their eyes is just. I don't trust him and still have not made up my mind what other candidate I will cast my vote for. It definitely will not be either Oz or McCormick. In the race in 2024 I am slowly leaning towards DeSantis of Florida.

• "WE THE PEOPLE" WILL STAND UNITED- WE MUST STAY WORKED UP-!!! I'm sick of all this message writing on-line- IT TAKES ACTION-!!!

• I agree Robert. I am adopting the slogan I saw onn a T-shirt. Save America....Kill a Democrat

• Yes, the gop knew about the FRAUD, they are complicit in TREASON with the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!  There are a very few republican patriots but any supported by the rnc have sold their souls for personal wealth and power in this life and will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire with their "god", satan, and his agents in the devildemocommiecrat party, and the Pravda/Goebbels fake news propaganda machine!!!!  If the gop wins in November, which isn't very likely, they will just continue their TREASON against We the People because that is what Nazi war criminal george soros, bill gates, and mark zuckerberg are paying them to do!!!!!  The gop establishment hates and fears President Trump because his exposing corruption in draining the swamp will also reveal their corruption!!!!!  They tried real hard to keep the nomination from him, then tried to prevent his election, and did nothing to expose the TREASONOUS witch hunts that led to the unjustified impeachment, and were complicit in the VOTE FRAUD that illegally installed the very corrupt, very mentaly incapacitated new world order puppet joe dementia into office!!!!!!!!!!

• I was glued to my computer after the election because I saw the votes taken from Trump and the same amoint given to perv Biden. I read every report from the whistleblowers that were poll watchers. I knew the night of the election that it was a fraud. I am as angry with the Republicans as I am the Dems sitting on their hands. I am angry with so called conservative TV hosts and talk show hosts who never brought up the VOTER fraud subject. Cowards all of them. They all contributed to what has happened to this Country and the people. I also believe the PLANDEMIC was planned to effect the election. No thought to how it would affect  and kill the Citizens. For forcing the poison shots on citizens that have killed many wonderfull people. I personall have 3 good very healthy friends fighting for their lives with cancer after the shots. With the exception of a very few I have no intention of voting for any Republican currently in office. I will donate and vote for their opponents.

• We the People knew what was happening with the election but our Republicans leaders didn't care they hated President Trump so much that they didn't care about the people and the nation 

• I remember the days of the McCarthy hearings and not to many thought as I did, McCarthy was on the right track. I was in the Air Force and a airman in our outfit was an immigrant from Cuba and he was continually touting off how great Castro was and many of us were suspicious for we had heard stories of how cruel some of his force had been. 

We need another McCarthy but not allow what happened to him happen again.

• Amen! My Grand Parents escaped Kiev and Karkow, and they would cry telling some horrible stories, that began, much like what happened even during the BHO election(s). They did not get to see those elections, but they wept when McCarthy was being victimized as they said that those shouting against him, sounded and acted exactly like the faciasts that ruined their home lands - took their factories, taking away one's ability to earn through good work - promotions (as opposed to telling on others). In AZ, we watched videos on the internet, voter fraud when Kristen Sinema stole her office. I want the drill down to go all the way back to her taking office as it was pure, unadulterated, treason. Kirsten KNEW that election was fraudulent yet she swore to God when she took office, she knew she had rightfully earned the voters trust. That - is - TREASON! Same now with the last election - Mark Kelly! 2x Sinema and 1x Kelly - both need to be brought up for Treason. And, Diane - you are SPOT ON!!!!

This reply was deleted.