ADMIN

And then resort to theft and vandalism

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Again.... these modern day Bolsheviks need the gallows they are nothing but terrorist thugs who are seditious. I am guessing it will be up to us , We the People to fix this 

• Welcome to the LAWLESSNESS AMERICA 

• The mayor is right in with the domestic terrorists blm and antifa, that's where she is.  Where the HELL IS BARR and the Justice Department????

• I'm beginning to think that they really don't give a crap...  If they did, they would do something and would have done it long ago...

• It is time to hurt these terrorists 

• IF the Mayor is unable to keep order in the Federal DIstrict of Columbia.... Trump MUST... I am angry at Trump for failing to keep law and order and too protect those who were assaulted.  Mr.President resign or do your job... take care to faithfully execute the laws... if that means employing the US Military do it... and arrest the mayor for aiding and abetting riot, insurrection and the obstruction of justice... by failing to use the police to restore order and protect the civil rights of her citizens.  Suspend local rule in DC initiate martial law.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Excellant point!

• They need to be put down like the rabid animals they are.  The cop don't do their job when it comes to blm and anitfa but they sure jump in to protect the scum.

• If the Mayor is unable to keep order in the Federal District of Columbia... Trump MUST... I am angry at Trump for failing to keep law and order and to protect those who were assaulted.  Mr.President resign or do your job... take care to faithfully execute the laws... if that means employing the US Military do it... and arrest the mayor for aiding and abetting riot, insurrection, and the obstruction of justice... by failing to use the police to restore order and protect the civil rights of her citizens.  Suspend local rule in DC initiate martial law.

• There is a serious need to arm and fight back, the only way as I see it needs to be done by ourselves!

This reply was deleted.