Replies

• He should cancel everything and go away, the country would be much better off

• Perhaps the embolism made him light headed!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• There is no reason why getting another injection of saline solution should cause him any problems.

More than likely what’s left of his brain has had another meltdown. Must be time for his annual lobotomy.

• i can't blame him. i wouldn't want to experience being shot by a bullet as opposed to a syringe

• I didn't see a needle and it looked like an empty syringe not sure but looks fake to me 

• Even if you see the needle going in, even if you see them injecting the liquid........you have no idea what that liquid is. 
      Having this done on camera makes me question!, when they are trying to convince us this hard.......what is in it FOR THEM?

• President Gerald Ford and Family took Saline Solution instead of the "Swine Flu" Mandatory Vaccination, as their batch was somehow contaminated and Television could not be delayed! The Vaccination was set for The intervals, but after the First the combination of Immediate Reaction Deaths and Geon Barret Syndrome halted further Vaccinations for a "Projected Pandemic" that never occurred. 

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• I BELIEVE HE'S HIDING... AS HE'S BEEN THROWN UNDER THE BUS FOR NOT LISTENING TO THE GENERALS ON LEAVING 2500 TROOPS THERE BEFORE GETTING ALL AMERICANS OUT.   HE WENT AGAINST THEIR ADVISE.. DIDN'T LISTEN, AND LIVES WERE LOST!   SO KNOW HE'S IN THE HOT SEAT AGAIN.. YES, HE'S HIDING, AS HE LIES THAT HE DOESN'T "REMEMBER" BEING TOLD THIS!!  IT'S ON JOE!! 

• Was he thrown under the bus for not listening, or are they pointing fingers in unison to save their own asses? These so called military "leaders" are pure scum, they are no better than Joe, they just have more healthy brain cells than Joe and can outsmart him. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hahahahahahahaha.....many thinking the same!

This reply was deleted.