I have been in this struggle for decades... and have watched my country rapidly approaching the abyss while our leaders look the other way... that includes Pres. Trump.  He has failed to act DECISIVELY to turn our ship of state around. Too, put it back on the steady course our forefathers charted in 1776. I have posted over 17,000 articles and comments on this site alone, most are positive,  However, I have recently soured on promises not kept... by a man I once held in high esteem and expectation. A man that I thought would drain the Swamp...  A giant among men who would be our Bull in a China Closet ... just what God ordered.  Oh, was I ever so wrong?

With all Pres. Trump knew... and the intelligence sources he has,  he managed to fail America in this most critical of elections... and if he continues to ignore the lawlessness and its depth, and yes, his Constitutional duty to TAKE CARE that the laws be faithfully executed, he will be signing the death warrant for our Nation... He alone must act by declaring Martial Law.  He alone must order the arrest of thousands of Marxists and their dupes who hold high office in our States and Federal Government... He alone is the only one capable of rounding up the insurrectionist, seditionist, and treason holding high office in our government.  There will be no coming back from the abyss if he is replaced by Joe Biden the great experiment in individual liberty known as America will be over. America will never... NEVER... see another honest election and the Marxist and Globalist will never allow anyone like Pres. Trump to hold the Office of President again.

That is why I have been so adamant and critical of Pres. Trumps' failure to manage his staff and to faithfully execute the laws of the United States. He couldn't even manage to arrest and prosecute Hillary Clinton for her outrageous criminal conduct. So, yes I felt BETRAYED and grossly disappointed, and no I won't sugar coat how I perceive the situation nor will I cozy up to the President. I hoped to shame him into action, that did not work. He is naked, the Emporer has no clothes, when it comes to law enforcement and SAVING OUR REPUBLIC FROM A MARXIST COUP he is naked.  I know he is for all practical purposes alone but that is much to his own making.. he needed to get a handle on his staff EARLY ON... and he needed to purge out the poison of the deep state from day one... instead he invited it in.

Well, there is still a chance that our President can pull this out... very slim but a chance.  It will take a miracle to get it thru a vote in the House... any challenge of the electoral vote is likely DOA as both Houses must approve any disqualification of electors.  Martial Law is our only hope. It is justified given the massive corruption and open fraud used to steal the election... it is so blatant that the people know and are totally outraged over our Courts and political leaders refusing to admit they failed us and allowed our electoral system to be destroyed. Go Mr. President... declare Martial Law and round up the criminals in high places... Save America from itself.

You need to be a member of Tea Party Command Center to add comments!

Join Tea Party Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And every religion in the world says the same thing.   MY CHURCH IS THE ONLY ONE AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MY CHURCH, YOU WILL GO TO HELL.

• Wrong again... Jesus made a scourge out of cords and drove the money changers out of the Temple... He frequently chastised the Pharisees and Sadducees.. The San Hadron and the ruling class were enraged by his conduct and finally took action to kill Him. Jesus came as the Lamb of God, but He will return as the Lion of Juda... at the head of His Heavenly Armies.  The apple of God's eye was David a mighty warrior King. God is not averse to violence.

You really need to study the word of God ... as you often make statements that are associated with many of the common Satanic efforts, known to the informed Christian, as attempts to twist the Word of God to make it of none effect... Satan twisted God's Word to deceive Eve in the Garden of Eden, he uses that same tactic to mislead believers today.  Satan is a master at misleading and trapping the uniformed and weak Christian into doing things God has not said or to stop them from doing things God has commanded we are to do... Judging is an example, it is our duty to judge... Only we must judge righteously, as we expect to be judged by God.  Judge not lest ye be judged and when ye judge, do so righteously, that God may also judge you accordingly.

I could go on and on about the precepts of God but to the novice and unlearned they mean little... I can tell you this, God has said:

2 Timothy 2:15 “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (KJV)

TIMOTHY 2:15 KJV "Study to shew thyself approved unto ...

That is probably the best advice I can offer you concerning our nation's underlying problems... the people have forgotten who they are and where they came from...

2 TIMOTHY 2:15 KJV "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be asham…
      2 Timothy 2:15 KJV: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    • I don't know what church you belong to, but I'd be looking for a real one.

God is the only judge.

• When, America is in great danger as now, there is the Only Way that  will save us, the scriptures explain.  It. Requires going to The Creator Judge of America's  Court, as written in the Declration of Independence. Our At Common Law Court, of our seventh amendment Bill of Rights of The Constitution. The president of our Republic, can set up that gathering of the nations and appeal woman at the mount of Moriah, at the Altar of David.

When our world is overpowered by turmoil by the powers of evil to destroy the freedom of mankind, then, we do have a solution.  When we are threatened with mankind’s destruction by a medical shot that changes our DNA, and, thus our survival, even our soul, see 1 Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19,   Then we must seek our Creator, as did Esther of the scriptures. That shot, is as was the curse of the Canaanite, since they had inbred with fallen angels, see Zach. 14:21.   It is the hellish sin against the Holy Spirit, see Matthew 12:32, the unforgivable sin. We need to go to the Altar of David at Mount Moriah, to, The Judge, The Teacher, The Creator of mankind for grace, for survival. When Satan’s technology of artificial thought, threatens to overpower us with ten trillion times the computer power of our present supercomputers, then, we need to go to our refuge, The Altar of David.

Why, you say, is that a possibility?  The scriptures tell us that The Creator, of mankind waits for us there. See Hosea 5:14-15. Our Savior tells us, we will not see Him again, until we say, at YaHrushalem, as at Matt.23:39, “Blessed is he who comes in the Name of “YaHooVaH”.  See Psalms 91, “Your eyes will see the end of the wicked, but, it will not come near you, because, you know my name.”  
    The kings and popes of Rome have hid His Name, and so, does Esau and the Khazars. Rome and Daniel 2 statue of man’s corporate sin, has gone underground, but lives on in corporations, secret societies and in licenses against the At Common Law, 7th amendment of our Bill of Rights of The Constitution.  Satan hates for us to know our refuge, to run for safety. King James put  his own name in the kjv bible, and, his mother’s name, but, hated to declare the holy names, and used Roman Dog Latin instead, codified by emperor Justinian as the law of the sea, admiralty of its commerce of piracy. It was a grammar syntax trick that was not Latin or English but all capital letters word, without hyphen, a criminal fraud, poison of the document, for the result of making slavery and debt for its victims who contract with it, on the land. The victim does not understand how that happened. Ignorance, they would say, is no excuse, and, they laugh at our injury, these elite of secret societies down through history. The pharaohs probably had the same kind of thick. However, the Father’s Name, frees us from this slavery by our faith in Him, He willing, as sons and daughters of The King of Heaven and earth and the sea, and, all things. Thus, the elite hid the Holy Names. See Psalms 91.

The popes do not say the holy names, “YaHooVaH”, the Father,  or “YaHoshua”, the Holy Son. In the book of Malachi, our Father in heaven, tells us, that the people were not calling on His name, just as, today. He did not like it. At Exodus 9:16, we find, He wants all the earth to know His name. “YaHooVaH YaHoshua HaMashiach Elohim of Yisrael”.  Psalm 91, helps to sum up what we need to know more, about  His Name. Ephesians 3:15, tells us, that all the hosts/armies of heaven and earth, are adopted into the Holy Family to receive the family name, of “YaHooVaH." Satan freaks out, and, runs!  Paleo Hebrew alphabet is related to Exodus 31:18 writing of Ten Commandments by the fingers of The Creator, in His Name, too. It is our alphabet, and characters of Hebrew writing from The Creator. Read from right, to left, with meaning in those all consonant letters. The vowels hidden in 4 of them for pronouncing.

We find, that Abraham, became, the father of nations, because, he obeyed, the Creator, and trusted Him, to even commit his only son to The Creator. He left Ur, that land of Babylon, Assyria, and the pirate merchants of the Chaldeans, to come to Mount Moriah, the mountain where The Creator is The Teacher, and, The Great One, as indicated by its meaning. We should do the same, right? Especially, when we find, at Declaration of Independence, last paragraph, 1776, that The Creator, is declared to be America’s Judge of all the World, to Judge the Rectitude of our Intensions.  with all the lies around us, is it not time we seek The Altar of David meeting place with The Creator of Truth!  He says that we do not seek Him, so, let’s us seek Him! He says we will find Him.

We find at Jeremiah 30:12-13, that Yacob’s trouble has come. Yacob’s family was declared to be The Father’s inheritance from this earth, at Deuteronomy  32:9.
    We find that Jeremiah 30-31 is really our love letter, from The Creator,  at this time in our race to the finish of finding our salvation. We find that we have filled up our sins, and trespass, in deed, with our possessions entrusted to us, by The Creator.  We find, that our bruise in incurable, within this world system of mankind we have built by our fallen choices.   We are the prodigal children, He loves, and, invites us to come to the Altar of David for our Remedy from our desperate position, of looming destruction, of soul and body, and, even destruction of earth, our home land, the land that we were to stand before The Creator to save for His people. See Ezekiel 22:30.

We come,  for the hope of the promises made to Abraham, that were for the future.  We were looking for a land, and family with The Creator, where we would find joy and peace. Abraham has not obtained, the promise, yet, either.  Isaiah 66 tells us of an ingathering of the nations of Abraham, where The Creator, Father,  waits for us, to correct us, and, comes to us, to prepare us, for the coming holy Kingdom of His dear son, “YaHoshua”, on this earth.  The Kingdom, is where we receive  our new eternal bodies at His return.  After one thousand years the saved will, then, receive all the promises of scripture.  They will even dwell in a new earth and heaven, with The Father, and Son, and the His heavenly hosts.  First, we will dwell with “YaHoshua”, at His return, and Him living with us, those thousand years on earth.

The  Isaiah 66, At Common Law Court of scripture Word, of The Creator, at the Altar of David, of 2 Samuel 24, His people that love Him, will call on His Name.  They are as His sons and daughters, as Daddy, of their family.  He protects them from the enemy. 144,000 people, men, will be sealed in heaven to not die before our Savior’s return, to gather us for the Kingdom on earth, from the grave or alive. That will probably be in about  three and 1/2 years plus  75 days, after the anti-savior is revealed, standing where he should not be, in the temple, of mankind’s individual bodies,  (1 corinthians 3:16, 1corinthians 6:19), perhaps, given abominable destruction, by individual choice, by Shot, Jab, Needle Injection, to trans human physical body authority, controlled by artificial Intelligence of Satan, produced by that DNA changing mRNA shot, Mark of the Beast, of now Satan’s ownership and patent over that lost soul.

After that time, those who labor to minister to mankind who need to hear the good news, and, to build the earthly Kingdom coming, soon, will be rewarded for their labor by our Savior, afterward, when He returns. We are saved by Grace, only, but, these last days of labor in the field, after knowing your Savior as a friend, like Abraham, He does count your labor as brotherly family love. We are never to be afraid, living or dying, for we are in our Savior’s arms, eternally.  He will never leave us, or forsake us, or give us more than we are able to endure with Him.

We must remember, if we love The Savior, we will Obey all His commands, that pertain to us, in all His Word in The Spirit. See Revelation 22:18-19, Matthew 5:17.  He did not come to do away with His Word, but, to fulfill it. Esau and Khazars, and Canaanite inbreeding with fallen angels, and their words, and, the world system of that statue of Daniel 2:31-45, of Babylon, Medo Persia, Greece, and Rome, we should prepare to leave.  That is the color of law corporate fraud, of deception words, secret society imprecation oaths, legal force, bribery, blackmail, and word tricks of even using Dog Latin Glossa.  Is it lawful, at Common Law? No! But, it is probably legal in man’s fallen world of today.  It will be removed, shortly. Theft, murder, sin, and all evils, of Satan, and his fallen angels, and, their minions, such as described in Book of Enoch were the temptations of mankind, that the fallen angels used. Satan will be removed, forever, shortly.

To better understand, the early history of Esau, read, the Book of Jasher, and Maccabee, Malachi 1:1-3, and Genesis 27, Isaiah 63, John  8:33, Matthew 23:15, etc. including, Book of Jubilees is good, also. Many of these were in the first kjv scriptures, printed around 1611 in the King James Bible. The Book of Enoch preserved by the people of Ethiopia, probably by way of The queen of the south, Sheba, who visited young Solomon, and probably received the book from Solomon.  It was to be handed down through generations from Enoch, Genesis 5:17.  It is for these last days. The Creator will not be mocked.

The scripture of Zachariah 9-14, Micah 5-9, Ezekiel 30-45, Revelation, Hosea, Amos, Obadiah, Malachi, Joel, etc. contain many prophesies yet to be fulfilled, where, the sons of Zion prevail over the sons of the Greek, of their lies and commerce piracy, that Roman adopted.  They of that statue of Daniel 2, like to think that their sinful crimes  have prevailed to have  ownership of all things including our souls, the earth, and, the heavens. After all, mankind, at Genesis 3:26, was granted dominion over the earth by The Creator. But, mankind was tricked by Satan for its earthly rulership, right?  Are you going to seek The Creator, and His righteousness, instead?  Grantor of dominion is a meaning for G.O.D.,  And, Psalm 82:6, called us little gods, but, it  is evil license of mankind, since, there is only One God, The Creator, who created all things.

@

The sons of our Savior, be strong, and, grow into your calling before your Master, Kinsman Redeemer like as The Book of Ruth, example. At Amos 9, we find, that our Savior will rebuild the tabernacle of David for us, and, at Jeremiah 33, our Savior will give us joy and happiness again if we prevail to have Faith.   Trust our Savior, and, only Him and His Word, to bring us to His glorious Kingdom that will actually be on the earth, shortly. Then, a new heaven and earth after one thousand years, will be created. No more death, Hosea 13:14, for, it is swallowed up. The Creator Father, and Son, are love, to grant us all the glorious fruits of the Kingdom. Bless them always. Give them Honor, and Praise, and Glory, your Obedience, Worship, and Love, forever more.

In the Father’s Holy Name, “YaHooVaH”.
    Virginia ulrich, at 5861 desert view drive
    La Jolla, California

• Personally, I don't have a clue what is going to happen except I expect it to be violent for a while, maybe years.

• Me too. That Covid virus sure effects people, doesn't it?

Or was it the political intrigue?

Either way, it's Chicom chicanery in action.

• Not to mention the brsin cells being killed ssf lowly by extended use of face diapers. Can't quite figure put why people do not realize they actually need to breathe.....air.  Imagine that

Science, please come home to America while she can still be found.

• "Not to mention the brsin cells being killed ssf lowly by extended use of face diapers."

I see.

LOL

• sorry, brain cells, slowly.  I cannot drive my phone to get what I want. See??

This reply was deleted.